How Famous Bodom are? And where you all fans are from?

I live in Finland and stuff, but I have to say that Bodom is NOT as popular as eminem and other shit.. the famous metal bands here in finland just jump at first in the charts for two weeks and then disappear just because the fans are so fanatic. Eminem has been something like 30 weeks in top 10, cob won't be in top 40 after 5 weeks.

among the real metal heads, cob is quite popular. but there are not many metal heads in austria.. but i think thats the same in most of the countries. maybe except for finland and sweden :)

Im the only one here from Sao Paulo!! brazil
here in sao paulo CoB is very popular among the metalheads

even TO popular......any pozer iron maiden and metallica fan ( who knows nothing about metal ) know CoB

but ouside the metal sece no one know CoB here......

brazil is the most metal contrie for sure after japan I guess heheheheheheh

Im from a little town in Northern Sweden - Well COB is famous here amongst the metal ppl at least... (who isnt THAT many)

I live in Finland,but in a small town,there's only about 3000 people living here :cry: , and there are not so many metalheads here,shame :cry: (I'm the only one in my school)
And then there is a fucking gay liar here , who makes and listens to hiphop and makes jokes about metalheads . Goddamn I would kill him! :mad:

Originally posted by Stygian Apothegm
some chick i chat with on aim sometimes.
what the hell.... she doesn't really look real at all, it's only pic that somebody has made. Or then it's just way too perfect and I don't wanna believe my eyes

I'm in Ireland.
To put it into context, there could be less than 100 CoB fans in my entire country, never mind the town where I live!!!

Originally posted by MagSec4
Damn! That'd be unimaginable here in the states.

naaah, he's lying. Even I like more Britney if I think "with whom I would rather spent an evening". I would just press the mute button and watch :D