How Famous Bodom are? And where you all fans are from?

Originally posted by Kuvasz
:cry: Wonderful, wonderful. *applauses*

Hehehe, now the patriotism spoke loud, hahaha.
So, say Polska, not Poland.

Cheers, polaco! :D

Now way, where the hell do u know that word?

Polska should be spoken loud I think :D
cheers amigo brassiliano

:cool:

Originally posted by BodomiC
Now way, where the hell do u know that word?

Polska should be spoken loud I think :D
cheers amigo brassiliano

:cool:

Wich word? Polska? A polish friend of mine teached me, and some others basic words in polish like skurwisyin, pierdol sie, kurwa (dunno if this one is right), hehehe.

Polaco is the way we call polish ppl here. Here in Brasil we've got the polish colony, you know.

;)

I'm in the Seattle-Tacoma area, U.S.A., and COB isn't really that famous around here and it fucking sucks. Most people around here listen to either rap, or gay ass so called, nu-metal that makes me want to go up to each and everyone of these punks and kick them in the junk. I have gotten a couple of my friends, the selective few of my friends that actually listen to metal, into COB and they think that they kick ass. And they should because they do. And they know if they don't, I'll kick their asses.

Dude, maybe you should read my post a little better before you start jumping to fucking conclusions. Here, I will clarify things for you.

I have gotten a couple of my friends, the selective few of my friends that actually listen to metal, into COB and they think that they kick ass. And they should because they do. And they know if they don't, I'll kick their asses.

...into COB and they think that (COB) kicks ass.

And they (my friends) should because they (COB) do.

And they (my friends) know if they (my friends, not liking COB) don't, I'll kick their (my friends) asses (for not liking COB).

Pay more attention and read/analyze posts before you start talking shit to people. I know that my post was a little confusing, but I do that alot. I like to mess with people's heads, but some people think things that the post isn't supposed to make them think.

To make it simple, I love COB. I've been listening to them for a couple of years now and will never stop. I wish I could meet Alexi and have a little dualing session with him, that would kick ass.

ahh..i understand about you message that you say bodom sucks!
sorry..
(and COB isn't really that famous around here and it fucking sucks= by you!) but whats that??
i thought that you say bodom sucks?...

Originally posted by Another
Dont think so :) I followed Sonata Arctica and Morifade around all the time. I had a beer with Sonata, yeay! Great band..

damn.. those finns sure can make music.. We have In Flames and Morifade.

You can have meet one of my classmate who also hanged out with sonata, i belive... blond girl.. öh, yeah thats all I can say to describe her :lol: Anyway... what does it matter really :p Im only blabbering..blablabla