How hard are you jonesing to see The Iron Maidens?

Acujer

Apr 14, 2008
I wish I could see them right now. I wish Jenna flew out here and Time Warrior and everyone could go see The Iron Maidens together. I really wish they could just play a few gigs together. Look, we all raised a lot of money together to get Jenna a plane ticket, and it was successful. We saw the power of unity, maybe we can have a petition to get Aja and Adrienne to come back for a few shows. I mean. they know the songs. They don't have to re-learn anything. I dont care what they play. They can play Number of the Beast on a loop for 2 hours and I'm ok with that. Actually, they can play Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter on a loop backwards and I'm ok. But really, they could bang on tin cans and make caveman noises and I'd still pay $500 to see them.

Damage Inc. and Just Like Priest should open up. Not they they aren't worth of headlining, but you know. Ah man, I gotta see them play. I am so jonesing. The Who did 3 farewell tours. Shit, they only have 2 members left and they are still touring. How many signatures on a petition do we need?

maybe we can have a petition to get Aja and Stephanie to come back for a few shows.

Stephanie? Are you thinking of Wanda's stage name? I'm exceedingly glad that Wanda is not one of the people who left.

I believe a petition would be useless.

But yes, the "Jonesing" is severe.

Oh sorry. I meant Adrienne. I'll fix that. She just has a Stephanie look about her.

I think if we really try, we may be able to get them to play a few gigs. Many bands have "moved on" then come back. They are all able to play.

Why should we wait? We just need to get them on stage and plug in.

Just give us a few gigs Sistas!

Stephanie? Are you thinking of Wanda's stage name? I'm exceedingly glad that Wanda is not one of the people who left.

I believe a petition would be useless.

But yes, the "Jonesing" is severe.

You are correct, Jeff. We are happy to be moving on with a new lineup. It was much needed.

I am exceedingly glad Wanda is not one of the people who left too. The core of Sara, Wanda and myself will continue as a solid unit. Updates to come soon! We are all jonesing too! :headbang:

It sucks how things happen in bands that cause such conflict. I was really bummed when the original singer Jen left, got kicked out or what ever happened. I thought she was amazing with a great stage presence and a very good Bruce Dickinson voice. Apparently they all had a falling out. Then I went to see them and there was the new singer Aja, who is/was good but I didn't think she was as good as Jen. Though it was nice to look at her Abs :kickass: I am excited to see / hear the next new singer. I am sure she will kick ass, you have to kick ass in order to pull of the stage antics and vocal duties of Bruce Dickinson.

Well obviously whoever they get to sing and play guitar will be good. I just want to see a show very soon.

Just get Danny until you find a singer. It can be, "The Iron Maidens + Danny. The Worlds Only Female Tribute to Iron Maiden + Danny."\

Encore with Fuck You Like an Animal

Well obviously whoever they get to sing and play guitar will be good. I just want to see a show very soon.

I spoke to the managment and they said that the Maidens weren't planning on any shows until later this year. But now that you have made this posting they are going to bring in Bruce Dickinson, give him a tuck, put a wig and bra on him and play a few shows :headbang: