How Is Amon Amarth the 'opener'

The Bringer said:
Yeah, I don't know what the reason is behind the vandalizing but it is going too far. But them threatening to kick their asses is going too far on their end too.

It is very sad that people have to take the time to bash any band they don't like. If I see a band I don't like, I just don't bother with them. I am not a fan of Trivium so I will say "I don't like them." But I won't tell them off, vandalize their bus or troll their messageboard.

I thank you for being atleast reasonable unlike some people here who are just too ignorant that responding to them is just a waste of my time. Like I said on my first message I said my peace so I'll just leave it at that.

Let me see:

Intro
An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm
The Prusuit of Vikings
For The Stabwounds In Our Backs
The Fate of Norns
Releasing Surtur's Fire
Death In Fire

I am about 95% sure that is the setlist.

The Bringer said:
Let me see:

Intro
An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm
The Prusuit of Vikings
For The Stabwounds In Our Backs
The Fate of Norns
Releasing Surtur's Fire
Death In Fire

I am about 95% sure that is the setlist.

Just got home from the San Francisco show. Same setlist.

trivium are the best band every. amon amarth cant fuckin play, i love jesus
our father who art in heavn hallowed be thy name .....
fuck u guys
metallica fuckin rule

i'm sure all the skinny punk ass kids would attempt to start shit with aa fans. They would get destroyed, go home and writhe about it in their diary, or write some poems about the pain they felt...

triviumlover said:
TRIVIUM FANS WOULD KICK THE SHIT OUT OF AMON ARMATH (who are lucky to be touring with a band like trivium)

I was screaming "You Blow" during the entire Trivium set at the Toronto show. Not one fan sad anything(the fact that only 3 of them where there might have somthing to do with that). So yea... Fuck Tritium and all the fags (like you) who like them.