How Is Amon Amarth the 'opener'

Clearly making a sextiple post is cruise control to success

Get the hell out of here, you fucking Trivium fanboy. You're not wanted here. Were it possible to injure people over the internet, you'd have been slain, slaughtered, crushed, trampled, and cut into a thousand pieces. Had we lived anywhere near you, the same fate would have awaited you.

If you like Trivium so much, why don't you crawl up their asses the next concert you go to. I'm sure you'll love it in there.

this guy seriously logged in, only to say awfull things about us.. you are a bad boy, triviumlover..! And i hate you, because you make me cry..:cry:
I am proud to be an Pagan yeah!

bastard..

(it is just i cant take you seriously man.. )

how the fuck do u unregister of this forum. sorry if i maid u cry.but dont ceep goin on about how shit trivium are.

The bringer and big16g are actually one of the few people here who use brains. Most of you here are just so narrow-minded ffs. Try to open up, I like AA and I'm a fan of them, but they aren't the best metal ever (or best music ever). They songs are heavy as shit, but they DO get a bit boring after some time, which is logical since their playing isn't that technical. Their songs are simple and effective head-banger-stuff, but for me as a drummer (and guitar player) they aren't really challenging or THAT fun to play... I like playing metal in general, but there are so many other genres like all sorts of latin or dnb that are just as challenging to play and fun to listen... and you have no idea about it because you got stuck at some point.

btw I don't know if I ever heard anything about Trivium before...

Vizjaqtaar said:
The bringer and big16g are actually one of the few people here who use brains. Most of you here are just so narrow-minded ffs. Try to open up, I like AA and I'm a fan of them, but they aren't the best metal ever (or best music ever). They songs are heavy as shit, but they DO get a bit boring after some time, which is logical since their playing isn't that technical. Their songs are simple and effective head-banger-stuff, but for me as a drummer (and guitar player) they aren't really challenging or THAT fun to play... I like playing metal in general, but there are so many other genres like all sorts of latin or dnb that are just as challenging to play and fun to listen... and you have no idea about it because you got stuck at some point.

btw I don't know if I ever heard anything about Trivium before...

Get your head out of your ass. This thread isn't about how difficult the bands music is to play, and no one is claiming that AA is "the best" metal band ever, this thread is about how the other two bands AA is going on tour with suck monkey cock.

I am glad i pissed all you wierdos off and Vizjaqtaar is cool for bein open mindedand different from the rest of you fucking dickheads

why is it when you don't like something people call you closed minded. Clearly this isn't a case of prejudice, but of taste. I don't like the musical elements and directions of trivium, ergo, i dislike trivium, which has nothing to do with beig narrow minded. Christ man, it's like people expect you to get on your knees and fellate anything that somebody else called metal...

When Amon Amarth are gone
Only Trivum remained
They burned AA in there fire
Across the whole world people rejoiced
consuming all of aa fans

fuck u thor arise