how long?

the "fresh blood" in fredrik in its materialized form: first riff in porcelain heart :erk:

Also in its materialized form: the freakin' SWEET solo in Heir Apparent! :headbang:

I think they're on a bit of a roll now, we'll see something new from them by early 2010, if not sooner. I certainly don't think it'll be a "Swedish Democracy" of a wait, anyway.

ive only decided based on what he's done, i have no idea why i'd ever be biased about him

ive only decided based on what he's done, i have no idea why i'd ever be biased about him

Because he's not Peter, perhaps? Anyway, it's just your opinion, which you're certainly entitled to, so I'll just agree to disagree.

a lot, actually

that really doesn't answer the question at all

well i think it's commen that most people would not like fred because he's not peter, peter was there the longest(of the members left) and was incredible, fred's is great too, i'm glad opeth didn't just disband but he's no peter, he's great i nhis own way, but its not the same, and i can see why some people would be bitter about a new member replacing a long standing member. it's like if your parents got divorced and then right away your mom got a new boyfriend and they had another kid. yeah hes your brother but a lot of people would stil lbe upset cause this guy isn't their dad. i dunno, id say its pretty commen

Philno, you either have a really particular taste or you don't have a clue about music!:mad: How can you say that riff and the solo both suck?!! Maybe you just have something against Åkesson? I personally think that riff belongs to the best Opeth riffs ever. And the solo was excellent as well.