How many CD's do you own?

Razorhead95

Carebear stare!
Dec 3, 2003
Hell
www.geocities.com
How many CD's do you own?
I own 69 cd's. Good number. :headbang: I would have 71, but I gave Load and ReLoad to my brother, cuz I didn't like them anymore.

EDIT: I know I'm a n00b. I've only been collecting since 2000 pretty much.

I'm a jerk because I have about 70 original CDs, 30 or so imports/live bootlegs, and about 250 burned cds. heh.

just had a recount 784 cds + 61 cdrs, 405 tapes , 23 vhs tapes and 4 vinyl slayer albums show no mercy ,hell awaits ,live undead and reign in blood

Razorhead95 said:
Not to mention collecting over long periods of time.
I'm 18 and a poor student (I get ca $120/month, last year I got half that), and I've been buying records seriously (more than one every now&then) since maybe 2000-2001 something, and I'm up in about 250-300 like I said. The key is to neglect everything but buying albums/demos/eps.

Sorath said:
I'm 18 and a poor student (I get ca $120/month, last year I got half that), and I've been buying records seriously (more than one every now&then) since maybe 2000-2001 something, and I'm up in about 250-300 like I said. The key is to neglect everything but buying albums/demos/eps.

So no food? No clothes? No nothing? I don't think I could do that, at least not right now. Well, I could since my mom buys all the food & clothes in my house, but you get what mean. :loco: