How many of you are not familiar with In the woods...?

Yeah, to me, In the Woods... is just a given. HEart of the Ages and Omnio are the only two I listen to, however. Return and the spacey one is too....spacey. Ten years ago I would have been listening to this high as a kite.

Definitely the best band ever!

Forever mourning their end....
and cherishing the beauty they left behind... with the same passion, love, devotion, intensity, i breathe in the woods....

Great to see they are loved/liked by so many others...

och Tranquillian kul att se att du började en tråd om dem : ) du kanske minns vem jag är...
Hoppas allt är bra med dig.

hälsningar från Värmland
/M

....and in years to come i will be someone else but still the same ever changing....

I was looking for my copy of HEart of the Ages today and it wasn't in the fucking jool case. woulda gone perfect as background music to some fantasy video game I was playing.

Definitely the best band ever!

Forever mourning their end....
and cherishing the beauty they left behind... with the same passion, love, devotion, intensity, i breathe in the woods....

Great to see they are loved/liked by so many others...

och Tranquillian kul att se att du började en tråd om dem : ) du kanske minns vem jag är...
Hoppas allt är bra med dig.

hälsningar från Värmland
/M

....and in years to come i will be someone else but still the same ever changing....

Självklart minns jag dig. Har du det bra i Sverige och vad gör du här?

Självklart minns jag dig. Har du det bra i Sverige och vad gör du här?

Bor, jobbar, lever, njuter av solen, regnet och ljuset. Stortrivs och känner att jag hittat hem, trots att jag ibland kämpar med att få ordning på min nya vardag.
Har sett lite mer av Sverige nu och är så fascinerad av ditt lands vackra natur.
FatherVic är också här.
Hur är det med dig då?

Wow there's a name i havent seen in a longgg time. You used to post on the opeth forum right?

Yes, I did... The good old legendary days ;)
Your name seems familiar : )

Bor, jobbar, lever, njuter av solen, regnet och ljuset. Stortrivs och känner att jag hittat hem, trots att jag ibland kämpar med att få ordning på min nya vardag.
Har sett lite mer av Sverige nu och är så fascinerad av ditt lands vackra natur.
FatherVic är också här.
Hur är det med dig då?

Yes, I did... The good old legendary days ;)
Your name seems familiar : )

Det är bra med mig :). Har fått ett helt ok jobb och det börjar ordna upp sig på kärleksfronten. Värmland? Kunde ni inte ha valt ett bättre ställe, hehe?

continue this in a pm if you want.