How many of you are not familiar with In the woods...?

Best thing in "HEart of the Ages" : the introducing scream :eek:

With years of listening behind me it's cleat taht Omnio is still unmatched. HEart contains some gems, 3*7 feels like an good album eventhough it's a compilation and SiS is still SiS : a beautiful labyrinth.

I'm not sure everyone knows Drawn round here but you should. On par with some of ITW best moments and very similar, they had a common member I think. PM me if interested. Will upload/send.

Drawn....another beauty... Christer Cederberg from In the woods was playing in them...
Dev, by naming them hear and offering to upload, you are giving humanity a gift :)
Sad that they have also left us... or at least i haven't heard anything about them after "a new world?"...

tranquillian@ yeah, i'll go PM

Yeah, I have to pile on the lovefest here now that it was nicely bumped for me.

I have this fantasy where twenty years from now, some big-shot mainstream music critic does an archaeological excavation of 90s metal bands. He discovers In the Woods..., and being rather smart for a big-shot mainstream music critic, he rightfully declares them the 2nd best band in the history of rock music, after the Beatles, and ahead of Mujy Siren (an Indonesian trio that artfags around the world had been fawning over since 2024). Everyone takes notice and begins downloading their catalog, and then spends the next year crying because they allowed 30 years of their lives to go by without knowing In the Woods.... Meanwhile, I sit back and say "see? If you would have just listened to *me*...."

Whenever I listen to the live album, I kick myself in the nuts for not flying over to Norway for that performance. What the hell was I thinking? And yeah, 'Omnio' is the peak of the magic, though it's the arc of their catalog that lifts them into the upper echelon as a band.

Neil

I really gotta load some of this up so I can listen to it at work where I seem to spend about 85% of my existence. :( I need a bigger MP3 player....

You guys are a bunch of dicks. Why did no one tell me about this band? Fags. :loco:

Been spinning up Omni and HEart of Ages the last couple of days. Holy crap... how did I miss this one?

Zod

You guys are a bunch of dicks. Why did no one tell me about this band? Fags. :loco:

Been spinning up Omni and HEart of Ages the last couple of days. Holy crap... how did I miss this one?

Zod

Because if we would have told you, ItW would be boring.

icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
strange in stereo
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif