How many of you want SSD that don't already have it?

zackpennington

Like a boss
Aug 11, 2009
Louisville, KY
www.myspace.com
Hey,

My name's Zack. I've been reading this board for a while since I was turned on to it by my friend Joey.

I'm sorry if this is a weird first post, but I read the thread about master clipping where Steven Slate offered us a group purchase of his sample library and he's since gotten back to me about that. He wants to know how many people are interested. If you can pm or email me if you seriously would like to purchase SSD at a group rate, I'm sure the more people that do the better a deal he'd offer us.

Thanks,

Zack

I am going to be buying the EX pack and the Metal Expansion pack when they are both released, and am currently waiting patiently for them. :)

I seriously can't wait to have this new metal expansion. I am just so keen to hear my songs come to life a lot more with some more professional sounding drums.

As stated above - I am interested, but it all depends on the deal.

I BOUGHT MINE TODAY :D...its not all finished downloading yet.... can anyone link me to details of this new metal expansion?

As far as I know, Slate is bringing out a 3.5 EX pack which will consist of 10 drum kits, and then you can buy other expansions that will add onto this...one of which will be a metal expansion pack with 5 kits, and people like Colin Richardson and Andy Sneap have helped work on the samples. I don't know a great deal and to be honest I don't really NEED to know a great deal...I just know it'll be great and it is very affordable, and Slate seems like a really awesome guy and has answered any questions (no matter how nub they have been) of mine, so I have no issues supporting and promoting the shit out of him.

tbh im blown away by these samples they are so helpful they are SUCH a gift. I find the S2 mixer just too messy for use for some reason. Slate cuts right to the point and imo everything bar the overheads sound 1000000times better and actually worth putting into a mix. However i think i will be getting RAM raped since i plan on using S2 for overheads and Slate for everything else :lol:

spanks for infoz on teh metal pack. Shall scope it out in future!

I'm sure there will be some kind of announcement here about it soon.

Search for posts made by Slate...there was a demo he posted with a metal pack a few days ago if I remember correctly.