How many times have you seen Anthrax?

i seen the 2 times been a fan for years but now i have a little bit of monsy i can see them i saw them for the first time this year on may 6th here in philly and on aug 29th and i will see them for the 3rd time this year on Oct. 17

Oct 17 Old Bridge, NJ Birch Hill who is going !!!

2 times, once back in '96 and this june at a festival, both times in Sweden.. it took them 7 years to return here, otherwise it would have been lots more!

I have a really sad story about the gig in '96, got backstagepasses in the mail.. the day after the show! how's that for bad luck?!

I think about 10 times, best shows, 1st one ST was supporting, the Dynamo Open Air(100.000 crazy fuckers!!) and the 2times the Mighty Dutchy performed Bring Tha Noize live with Trax onstage!!!

4 times...

6/87 Providence, RI
5/89 Troy, NY
9/91 Troy, NY
5/03 Minneapolis, MN (11+ years between shows)

3 Joey, 1 Bush

Had tix to show in Glen Falls, NY opening for Ozzy in 12/88 that was cancelled. Got tix to Maximum Rock in St. Paul, MN but Anthrax left tour before this stop.

lupe_m said:
Considering that I live in deep south Texas, I think seeing them 5 times is pretty good.
That sounds right to me!! I have seen them once with Joey and 4 times with John. Made the 200+ mile drive north to San Antonio once for them. We're all always grateful that they make it to our neck of the woods! :)

IVE SEEN them 8 times anthrax rule live my fav show AMONG THE LIVING OPENING NIGHT ROCHESTER N.Y. THEY DESTROYED JOEY RULES

i got ya'll beat. but 95 times was pretty amazing tattooedsean.(do you box and work @ the celebrity) and darbysdad. that civic show with MC and testes was my first show. then I saw EVERY performance anthrax played from then until 1993 sown in rio or buenos aires. can't 'member. oh yah,..add electric factory and that place on south street in philly. and of course birch hill. um... maybe that's it. somewhere around 400-500 shows i'd guess. and my favorite.. any show in holland.

I'ts a damn shame I haven't been to one yet, but the Buffalo, NY show 10/14 (in 12 days, to be precise) will be my first. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!