How much money do u make?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cause I'm in one of my moods and this is possibly the dumbest thread I've ever seen. And Coming from me that's alot. That and I fucked up and ment to aim this at rozzo but you'll do just fine.

My dad hasn't made anything since 1972 when him and my mum decided to make me :)

What a stupid thread. Who cares what people earn? Monetary status doesn't mean zip.

You can be as rich as you like but it doesn't mean you are any better than anyone else.

prizo said:
Last year my dad made $380,000 !!!!!!!!!1:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

How much do you make ?!?!?!
do you rely on your father? good for you. i can make an average 1 week wage within 4 hours. so what. i can work everyday but i dont. i get an average of four months off a year. i enjoy my life and get by very well. i guess no one will give a fuck but me :D hope your getting some sort of education at least.

MY DAD........ is a mortician..... top that......
My dad is retiered. Oh and he can bench press 3,000 pounds one hundred times.
Well maybe not but, I know when I was about 16 and thought I was the bee's knees I told him to go fuck himself and gave him a shove (beer muscles) then he dropped me with what felt like a 2 ton fist. That was the first and last time for the tough guy teenager show. :headbang: Rock on Dad !

By the way I (like most people in the world) don't make enough money for how hard I work but, I get by and don't ask my daddy for an allowance.

I could not resist. Although what I make is my business, I am happy with what I do have. Who is this prizo dude. He needs to take some serious typing lessons. If he makes alot of money, obviously it is not because he is educated. Oops, I am "trolling" I am sorry.

NOT!

And to add my dads two cents worth, although my dad did not make alot of money (sorta) being a mechanic, he taught me how to hunt, fish, respect my fellow man, shake a hand like a man, and respect myself above all. And he built me a "stronger than all" 350 and didnt charge me a thing. THAT kicks ass in my book.

prizo said:
I am the Boogwazie and you are prolatariat.

So shut up and dig my ditch.

hahahaha this post cracked me up.... boogwazie indeed, i didnt know marx was so street :)

i'll give ya bourgeoisie is a pretty crazy word to spell, but still.........dictionary.com

anyway i am off to "dis tha boogwazie" .......up the profiteroles ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.