How old are the Opeth guys?

YaYo

whendaydescends.com
May 6, 2001
Just a simple question that i havent been able to find the answer of..... Anyone know how old they were when orchid was released?

Some do...

Mike's birthday is April 17th, 1974. That's all I got from an interview...4 months older than me. :) Not sure about the rest of the guys...

I think that's remarkable, myself. As much as I like my ass, I would never call it "smart". The points it's attempted to add to various discussions have been pointless and somewhat vulgar. However, I find the apparent mere presence of brain cells in Mikhail Capone's rectal area to be an astonishing achievement. Thanks for pointing this amazing achievement out to us, MountainDweller! :)

- Hoser
(The ULTIMATE smartass! Mwuahahaha!!)

hehe
this board is getting rather abusive lately!!

about 30 hey?
so early twenties for Orchid.. thats pretty awesome.

why do i care?
hm, i have my reasons.:)

Mikhail - I heard Maudlin's "Birth Pains Of Astral Projection" yesterday and was blown away by it...I'm definitely going to try and hear more from this band (I've also heard one song each from their other two albums) and order Bath and Body Map in the future. Since we seem to share a taste for the progressive side of extreme metal, check out my own commentary site, hosted by Ultimate Metal and hopefully (why does the profile truncate the URL?) linked below.