How many of you havent seen Opeth LIVE YET...!!!!

I am a humble Opeth virgin who has just missed a few opportunities to see them live. Fortunately that will all change on February 24th.

Haven't seen them yet but I got tickets for their Tel Aviv show this april so I guess in about 2 months I'll be the happiest guy on earth.

dcat said:
Many Happy One's Man...

Respects.

I wonder how much it would cost to do what you did to see Opeth at "London Forum" but in reverse ie: me to see Opeth where you are ?

I bet it would be much more than £60... ?

Have a good one, enjoy your Youth :)

Well, a return ticket with Ryan Air from Stansted to Århus costs no more than maybe £40, so the expensive part is taking the bus into town...

I haven't had the chance to see them playing alive yet and it seems that it's not even in their plans to come to Argentina or Chile all thanks to the bad organizations and the fact they (producers) don't even know what the hell or who is Opeth.

So my chances to see them in 50 years are: none. Whatever.

I haven't seen them either.. Only been listening to them for about a year, and they haven't been to denmark anytime during... only in hamburg once, which takes about 3-4 hours to get to for me, but couldn't get any tickets! But I really really hope they'll at least come close to denmark next time they're in europe, I am really dieing to see them!!!

I've seen them last November when they played in rock city (notingham).......brilliant show!!! I need another live opeth concert though:cry:

I saw them last time in Oslo on monday 21th of September 2005. I remeber it like it was yesterday! It sure was something and I must see 'em again - that's for sure!

I saw them live on tv while they were performing at Lowlands here in the Netherlands (summer of 2006). that was my first taste of Opeth and I became a fan. I wouldnt mind doing a bit of travelling to see them live so I'll just wait... impatiently...

just once.. :( i've seen them last year in Turkey. it was a great performance but i was sorry cause m. lopez had left the band..