How many of you havent seen Opeth LIVE YET...!!!!

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
lol, you make it sound like this a great distance.

:D Exactly my thought!

I live in Denmark, but I´ve gone to Norway, Germany, and England to see bands. And about a third of the concerts I go to here in Denmark, are in Copenhagen, which is about 300 km. (200 miles) from here....

biggsy said:
havent seen em yet. hitching a ride with my mates brother for 150km to melbourne to try and get into the 18+ gig. if it works i think ill wet myself in excitement:p

What´s that crap with 18+ gigs you got going everywhere?!? If she wanted to, my 3 year old niece could go to any concert she wanted, but she may not be able to buy a beer! :D

Miltbrand said:
What´s that crap with 18+ gigs you got going everywhere?!? If she wanted to, my 3 year old niece could go to any concert she wanted, but she may not be able to buy a beer! :D

We have a lot of shitty 18+ gigs here. I went to see Arch Enemy (with Akercocke) at Glasgow King Tut's Wah Wah Hut when I was 15. The doormen let me in (because I've always looked much older than I am), but they told my two friends to fuck off, meaning that I also had to leave, because they were relying on me to get them a lift home (50 miles away), and had no money. I was gutted, it would have been the heaviest gig I had been to.
It's to do with bands playing at licensed venues, who aren't allowed to have under 18's on the premesis by UK law. IMO, bands just shouldn't play these venues. It's not fair on the younger fans, and it equates to major gayness. :mad:

Miltbrand said:
So that´s why it´s been such a fucking drag until now! Well, come thursday, it´s 23 years until my life starts, apparently...

Many Happy One's Man...

Respects.

I wonder how much it would cost to do what you did to see Opeth at "London Forum" but in reverse ie: me to see Opeth where you are ?

I bet it would be much more than £60... ?

Have a good one, enjoy your Youth :)

I haven't had the chance to see them yet, they don't really come near Mississippi.

Except on March 19th. New Orleans. House of Blues. (!!!)

I've already requested the time off of work.

i think i will never be able to see them in my life because i live in the middle east (UAE) but things here ar getting better this year an entertaiment comany will bring MAGADETH and TESTAMENT in MARCH and this will be my first live experience with an international metal band but maby next year they will bring OPETH who knows

im going to my first opeth concert this february, the day after an in flames concert. its going to be one crazy weekend.