How old are you?

fizz6207 said:
17...turning 18 just before my first Opeth gig so it will be the first concert I can buy drinks at!
that didnt stop me from buying drinks in october last year at opeth show:kickass:
MrJack said:
anyways, I'm 14. Been to two opeth shows. My dad goes with me and rocks out. Hes the tallest guy in the crowd, so if I get lost, I look for him...
shit... your like.. the coolest person iknow...sarcasm..dfag

20. its not legal but regardless im drunk now anyways. so, the law is void. drinking. is. awesome. i got kicked out of porcupine tree show though cause my hand was stamped under 21. the only thing that sucks about America is the drinking age.

Drk4fearofailure said:
the only thing that sucks about America is the drinking age.

While that, most certainly, does suck, I find it highly doubtful that America is perfect otherwise...
And dude, good as drinking is, it's not worth getting kicked out of PT for! That's just.... wrong!

Drk4fearofailure said:
20. its not legal but regardless im drunk now anyways. so, the law is void. drinking. is. awesome. i got kicked out of porcupine tree show though cause my hand was stamped under 21. the only thing that sucks about America is the drinking age.

I'm quite sure there are more disadvantages concerning the United States of America.

let's make a list, I will start:

1. Bush
2. Arrogance
3. Megalomania
4. Crime
5. Guns
6 .......

AbsentFriend said:
I'm quite sure there are more disadvantages concerning the United States of America.

1. Bush
2. Arrogance
3. Megalomania
4. Crime
5. Guns
6 .......

nothing wrong with guns

AbsentFriend said:

1. Bush
2. Arrogance
3. Megalomania
4. Crime
5. Guns
6 .......

True. America has bigger fish to fucking fry. That comes from one who lives there. F that. I'm packing, and heading to Sewden.

The Netherlands is better guys. Opeth play more over here then in their home-country :). But then again...one of the Dutch problems is it's overpopulation, so please go to Sweden :)

AbsentFriend said:
The Netherlands is better guys. Opeth play more over here then in their home-country :). But then again...one of the Dutch problems is it's overpopulation, so please go to Sweden :)

im wondering how a thread asking how old are you got this answer... im waaay to lazy to check all the pages:)