How old were you when you started smoking ?.

speaking of smokers, I am REALLY fucking sick of the Truth and Stand campaigns. LEAVE US SMOKERS ALONE, I WILL SMOKE TOBACCO WHEN I WANT, FOR AS LONG AS I WANT SO FUCK YOU!!!

speaking of smokers, I am REALLY fucking sick of the Truth and Stand campaigns. LEAVE US SMOKERS ALONE, I WILL SMOKE TOBACCO WHEN I WANT, FOR AS LONG AS I WANT SO FUCK YOU!!!

Exactly.

I don't make enough money which means I can do what I want.

Well, I had my throat surgery today and that means not a single drag of a single cigarette for two weeks. Cold turkey.

I had my first cig when I was 14. Never really became a regular smoker, mostly doing it when I was at parties or bars, and to cover my breath when I was driving. Haven't had a cigarette in about 6-7 years, although I will do a cigar from time to time.

How much does someone have to smoke to become addicted? When does the addiction settle in? I am not a smoker but there have been weeks when I have smoked a ton socially with some people I know enjoyed it during, but never had the urge or desire to smoke anytime I wasn't. I know a few other people who smoke regularly and could just stop if they wanted. It seems to me that you really have to want to become addicted for it to happen. I have a hard time seeing anyone accidentally becoming addicted.

How much does someone have to smoke to become addicted? When does the addiction settle in? I am not a smoker but there have been weeks when I have smoked a ton socially with some people I know enjoyed it during, but never had the urge or desire to smoke anytime I wasn't. I know a few other people who smoke regularly and could just stop if they wanted. It seems to me that you really have to want to become addicted for it to happen. I have a hard time seeing anyone accidentally becoming addicted.
Definitely isn't a 'boundary' that defines the two worlds.. I guess, addiction in general is more or less about something being a part of your life that your body just.. takes for granted as being.. there, but you're generally not happy with its presence in the back of your mind.

I'm sure you would date a girl who smokes if she's smoking hot.

^

I would make out with a girl after she smoked cigs all day!

I really like being somewhere that you can just light up a cig and not go outside. nice

It's freezing out at night to the point it's hard to stay outside period.