How old were you when you started smoking ?.

:)

I think maybe I will meet a girl who smokes and we can smoke together QUOTE]
This made me laugh, love at first puff.

This girl doesn't seem too bad though. Maybe, just maybe, she cares about you and your health?

:)

I think maybe I will meet a girl who smokes and we can smoke together QUOTE]
This made me laugh, love at first puff.

ha

I'm really into this lesbian girl at my job who smokes a lot and regardless being a lesbian just know she's into me a lot, she will smoke when it's raining out and she has this blank dead stare in her face. I think she's hot.

I smoked 20 cigs yesterday and she probably smokes twice the ammount and I like when she has a cig between her lips and it's like she just looking off into nothingness. I think I am going to light her cig tonight!

ha

I'm really into this lesbian girl at my job who smokes a lot and regardless being a lesbian just know she's into me a lot, she will smoke when it's raining out and she has this blank dead stare in her face. I think she's hot.

I smoked 20 cigs yesterday and she probably smokes twice the ammount and I like when she has a cig between her lips and it's like she just looking off into nothingness. I think I am going to light her cig tonight!
:ill::erk:

ha

She prob tastes horrible in every way imaginable (ex: kissing, and well...yeah). The nasty smokers skin she'll be getting won't help either.

ha

Damn, those girls that appear to brain dead are so hot!

WHY SHOULD i STOP SMOKING!!! FOR YOU
I don't think stopping smoking for someone else will work. Sure there is nothing wrong with encourage someone to stop and support them, but if you don't REALLY want it yourself it isn't going to work.

I have never been addicted to smoking or anything really though so I wouldn't know. :p