How old were you

Nemesis_lxix said:
Ever since all the moms stated to have guns,stealing candy from babies is not quit as it used to be.

Plus,If she is really drunk,she will probably vomit on your penis and that would be a turn off,unless of course you are war blade :lol: (just joking about the pic you had posted dude)

i didn't post that i just knew what website she was from. i still think she is really hot

What kind of an extreme pain?
Some people are allergetic to latex, I heard about it.. But I couldn't imagine that extreme pain thing.. I mean I've never been a male before So I imagined a huge thing that is being pushed into a condom so that it gives a pain Ohh.. O don't know.. What am I writing here.. Dooh...

the only pain i have ever had with a condom was that one time it ripped a couple pubic hair outs.

necromancy said:
What kind of an extreme pain? okay imagine having huge hands and trying to put on latex gloves that were specifically made for people with really small hands
Some people are allergetic to latex, I heard about it.. lots of Americans allergic to latex, it makes penis/scrotum and inside of vagina burn like hellBut I couldn't imagine that extreme pain thing.. penis being more sensitive to pain than the rest of the body as a vestigial safety mechanisim preventing a male from doing something that would result in sterilityI mean I've never been a male before :) in America, we have lots of women that used to be males just google image search "transexuals"So I imagined a huge thing that is being pushed into a condom so that it gives a pain :) there are men with penises an entire 1 and 1/2 feet longOhh.. O don't know.. What am I writing here.. Dooh...
always nice talking to you