How old were you

Ptah Khnemu said:
You're a guy? Your avatar and sig are very misleading.
Yep. Actually, I use the same avatar (I've used the same one for a few years now) and pretty much the same sig (whenever I change it on one forum, I change all the rest as well) on every forum I post on, and I am rarely ever mistaken for a girl.

I see.... well on alot of those forums, does it have the option of listing your gender under your post count, registry date, location, etc?

Nemesis_lxix said:
I thought he was a chick too :lol:

Well the plan still work even better since its even more easy to get a girl drunk :lol:
True, very true, but I'd rather have her be fully aware of what she's doing. I wouldn't take advantage of anyone.

War_Blade said:
bah, you need to grow a pair....
Screwing a drunk chick is like taking candy from a baby. There's nothing manly about that because the alcohol makes them way looser than they'd normally be.

necromancy said:
I let my boyfriend cum in me [because] It is a wonderful to feel his hotness in me
every girl i've ever met has said this
also women will never really understand this but for a lot of males (that personnally know me) wearing a condom is extremely painfull to the point of only being able to wear it for like 3 seconds before screaming out in pain

Zhou Tai 04 said:
Screwing a drunk chick is like taking candy from a baby. There's nothing manly about that because the alcohol makes them way looser than they'd normally be.
Ever since all the moms stated to have guns,stealing candy from babies is not quit as it used to be.

Plus,If she is really drunk,she will probably vomit on your penis and that would be a turn off,unless of course you are war blade :lol: (just joking about the pic you had posted dude)

Tongue_Ring said:
every girl i've ever met has said this
also women will never really understand this but for a lot of males (that personnally know me) wearing a condom is extremely painfull to the point of only being able to wear it for like 3 seconds before screaming out in pain

What kind of an extreme pain?
Some people are allergetic to latex, I heard about it.. But I couldn't imagine that extreme pain thing.. I mean I've never been a male before :) So I imagined a huge thing that is being pushed into a condom so that it gives a pain :) Ohh.. O don't know.. What am I writing here.. Dooh...