How old were you

I've seen your fetish vids online.

Nah i remember the ninja, pirate war thread.

Vid 10 of that link has ninja metal, all the vids are pretty damn funny.

Haha i said all the vids are pretty funny, yet i only watched up to 15, 2 off omnibus. Haha the formula for omnibus was pretty much like this "Q&A = i'm a ninja..."

Youtube comments are nearly funnier then the vids sometimes. People get so aggrivated and frustrated haha

Someone wrote on the first episode 'ask a ninja: what is podcasting?'
"wtf that didn't make any sense at all, i didn't learn anything, what was the point"
because youtube = learning haha

Haha i said all the vids are pretty funny, yet i only watched up to 15, 2 off omnibus. Haha the formula for omnibus was pretty much like this "Q&A = i'm a ninja..."

Youtube comments are nearly funnier then the vids sometimes. People get so aggrivated and frustrated haha

Someone wrote on the first episode 'ask a ninja: what is podcasting?'
"wtf that didn't make any sense at all, i didn't learn anything, what was the point"
because youtube = learning haha

that's what's so funny about it all
"I'm a ninja" :Smug:
did you get to see the ninja dog then? that's funny and the one about the perfect storm too

NINJAS PWN PIRATES! :Smokin:

Yeah dude sorry, i dunno what was up with that post, i took the character of a lifeless business mans briefcase or something.

A better reply, refering to what i thought was the most "witty" part about the whole funny ass thing, which was "heh easy,...maybe" haha that q&a was the best!:lol: (the q is too complicated to remember right now, oversized shuriken haha)

Yeah the CANINJAS was funny as fuck, "i knew this one guy who taught his dog to be master of disguise, the dog ran away, 5 years later he finds out his current gf is his dog" :lol: :worship:

I don't really get what he is on about when he mentions famous peoples names which is in turn supposed to be known by the audience and therefore funny, i hate it when simpsons does this too... or any show. "yeah im as happy as brian macknamellY"... its just bullshit. I DONT LIKE IT :mad:

Seraphim Belial i will take the credit for your abundance of happyness that is the reminding of ask a ninja guy :cool:

It's cool too see how popular his show got as the episodes went on, sponsors and shit, pretty cool gig to make a living off.

| watch this one about peoples "LAST WORDS" :headbang:
V
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrzmnwTlYZU

Any pirates in town? i feel the Great War is long dead and forever won by the ninjas.

That'll mess up your mind :lol:

I'm currently only at number 17 with watching, didn't know there were already 37 :OMG:

The pirates have been exterminated by the ninjas cuz WE > ALL

the great war is long over already