How old were you

Ha, a gay racist, hair metal loser

no offense :Smug:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If he can't throw "nig" around then you shouldn't be throwing "gay" around. Selective with your insults?

This is not in the least to say that if he was actually a gay whereupon in this particular circumstance I would tend to beleive the later, in which case I would not consider myself the only one with such suspicions which have only come to light as a result of a number of posts by said individual which have aroused such notions to be erected, etc etc etc...

Also fyi saying gay or homosexual is not necessarily meant as an insult but is an actual lifestyle choice which is exactly what I was referring to Faith No More as, which would make him a minority. Last time I checked "nig" is purely a racial slur, which he didn't even spell out completely, which he meant to use in a deragatory form, which he was using to stereotype and degrade a group of people, or "race". As a black person I was actually making light of his statement instead of typing out a longwinded response which would only be followed by a drawn out argument over race, politics....fashion, power metal etc..., and possibly me putting Faith No More on ignore :Smug: ...

cheers

So everyone who is racist is a gay loser? I'm racist, but I know I'm definitely not gay and not so much of a loser either. Get over yourself.

:kickass:

This is not in the least to say that if he was actually a gay whereupon in this particular circumstance I would tend to beleive the later, in which case I would not consider myself the only one with such suspicions which have only come to light as a result of a number of posts by said individual which have aroused such notions to be erected, etc etc etc...

Also fyi saying gay or homosexual is not necessarily meant as an insult but is an actual lifestyle choice which is exactly what I was referring to Faith No More as, which would make him a minority. Last time I checked "nig" is purely a racial slur, which he didn't even spell out completely, which he meant to use in a deragatory form, which he was using to stereotype and degrade a group of people, or "race". As a black person I was actually making light of his statement instead of typing out a longwinded response which would only be followed by a drawn out argument over race, politics....fashion, power metal etc..., and possibly me putting Faith No More on ignore :Smug: ...

cheers

You're black.......that explains everything so well. And I meant Nig not as in 'you fucking my pals go die,' but as a completely non-offensive term (you will argue with this but I dont care), loads of people I know say 'Alright nig' etc, to people, and they arent racist. Quit blowing everything out of proportion.