How old were you

IWP said:
I would've had vaginal sex with her, but I was afraid of getting her pregnant, and having to pay child support. Even if I used a condom, sometimes they break.
Sounds like your up shit creek without a paddle there mate.

Haha ^

IWP said:
I would've had vaginal sex with her, but I was afraid of getting her pregnant, and having to pay child support. Even if I used a condom, sometimes they break.

The only thing that effective really is complete abstinance....have fun :p
Or several different types of contraception at the same time.

Consuming Impulse said:
i respect bill clinton but that is pure bullshit. when a sperm gets into a women's body after getting a cock inside her, thats sex. bill clinton was saying that cause he didnt want to get a kick in the ass from his wife. he couldve done better though. monica lewinsky. fat ass. but he probably chose her cause she might be a virgin cause she's so fat and ugly and who wants to stir another man's porrige? i wouldnt. IWP lost it, good for him.
I find Monica very attractive!
:Smokin:​

IWP said:
you could have stuck your dick up her ass or gone down on her after she went down on you, you could have had her rub her feet on your dick, etc etc etc etc

Hymen broke at 12, did it accidentaly with a tooth brush. Don't ask. First had sex at 15.

IWP said:

they are pretty reliable, i wouldn't worry about it as long as they are from a respected brand and they arn't expired. Those things strech quite some distance before breaking.