How old were you

sykosami said:
I think the average age for girls would be younger as they maturer faster than boys...oh and girls most always go for older guys. That's my theory.
girls develop sexually younger than boys
girls develop sexual impulses at an age where the boys of the same age are not yet having erections
that's why a girl ussually loses her virginity younger than boys
the last time i saw a pregnant girl she was only 9, and she started flirting with me after telling me that the father of her kid had gotten arrested for drug dealing

Some slutty chicks I knew at the age of 12-15 wouldn’t even take a second thought at turning me down since they were dating assholes that aged from 18-25.
Back them I used to think that when I would reach that age I would have all the chicks I wanna but now although they hit on me,I don’t feel so attracted to them coz I think of them to be just kinds !

All the people I have seen dating too young girls are simply losers that find it hard to score a chick at their own age !

Tongue_Ring said:
girls develop sexually younger than boys
girls develop sexual impulses at an age where the boys of the same age are not yet having erections
that's why a girl ussually loses her virginity younger than boys
the last time i saw a pregnant girl she was only 9, and she started flirting with me after telling me that the father of her kid had gotten arrested for drug dealing

dude i was having sexual impuses and getting errections when i was 8. I hope that nobody is loosing their virginity younger then that....:erk:

BasilisK said:
Lovely women are never off-topic under any circumstances, in any thread, ever.

Carry on.
In the Symphony X forum, there was a thread dedicated to Hot Chicks.

Then Ret- got it closed on Page 90. :cry:

i personally think losing your virginity when 15 or younger is rediculous...but thats just me. i think you should wait until you find someone you really love. and if your under 16, you really don't fully know what love is.

opethXisXlove916 said:
i personally think losing your virginity when 15 or younger is rediculous...but thats just me. i think you should wait until you find someone you really love. and if your under 16, you really don't fully know what love is.

That doesn't really work. A day doesn't make a difference with regard to whether you've ever experienced love or not. If it feels right at the time, and actually feels right, then why not? Seems heaps of folk are pushed into it though, no matter how subtle the pressure.

Tongue_Ring said:
i've heard girls as young as 7 talk about being horny

where the hell do you hang out you freaken wierdo....:lol:

Are you sure they wern't just trying to be cool and say they were horny cause they heard some "big kids" talking about it.

Tongue_Ring said:
no
i'm talking about the hormones and steroids in the local food making 7-year-olds in Texas become horny

uou must live in one of the many hell holes of texa. wait, they whole place is a hell hole. my bad.

IWP said:
I would've had vaginal sex with her, but I was afraid of getting her pregnant, and having to pay child support. Even if I used a condom, sometimes they break.

Lol its worth takin the chance On and besides Im a girl have never takin the pill n never used a condum ( ya ya dumb i guess ) and never have gottin pregnate mabey im lucky but i dunno Lol so u can feel safe with a condom i think :)

stormy said:
Lol its worth takin the chance On and besides Im a girl have never takin the pill n never used a condum ( ya ya dumb i guess ) and never have gottin pregnate mabey im lucky but i dunno Lol so u can feel safe with a condom i think :)

Maybe you're just sterile:lol:

opethXisXlove916 said:

I was 15 and I fully believe I was/am in love. I'm 17 now and I'm still with the same girl, so that could tell you how strongly we feel about each other.