How old were you

Ohh it is risky not using condoms.. Hehe but I let my boy friend cum in me in the last day of my period since I don't bleed any more but there is a probability of a little leakage. It is a wonderful to feel his hotness in me.. And also this gives him more pleasure and feeling, without a condom covered penis ... In other circumstances he always uses condoms...

necromancy said:
Ohh it is risky not using condoms.. Hehe but I let my boy friend cum in me in the last day of my period since I don't bleed any more but there is a probability of a little leakage. It is a wonderful to feel his hotness in me.. And also this gives him more pleasure and feeling, without a condom covered penis ... In other circumstances he always uses condoms...

i think that was way more information than we needed to know.
if thats your attempt at being funny, then please, do not use humor in your posts ever again.

biggsy said:
I was 15 and I fully believe I was/am in love. I'm 17 now and I'm still with the same girl, so that could tell you how strongly we feel about each other.

You never know what is 'round the corner though. I kinda thought the same thing but it didn't work out, and now we can hardly have a conversation without arguing.

necromancy said:

I could really have livd without knowing this kthanx.

Sometimes it is thought to be disgusting to have sex while you are bleeding.. But in the first day or the last day, it is cleaner. I didn't try it on the other days.. It will surely be disgusting... But you can search for it, 5 days before - during and 5 days after the period is safe times cus the blood washes away the sperm.. But it cannot be %100 safe anyways.. Just search it, be sure, then try it..

Ok,I think that the topic is taking a really bad turn.
PLZ stop posting the words period !
Chicks may think it aint that much of a big deal but guys take it seriously !
Every time I think of a bloody vagina,makes me wanna cut my penis and feed it to the pigs !

And girls keep on thinking that dudes are desisting for burping in public !:Spin: