How old were you

I don't remember. It was just sort of that thing where it's like "Hahaha, okay, thanks for stopping bye! See ya!"

Why is it that my second post on this forum is being made in a thread like this? Weird...

18, and there was Frank Zappa music on the background at a friends place who was already asleep after a party, and this girl and i where the last ones left...hmm that was hot...i shall never listen to zappa in the same way again :p

whatever about sex but it's cool that there's other 16 year olds who like the 80s metal like I do.

I'm virgin too. If that means something. If I tell anyone when I lose it it will only be because they were like friends (male) that saying, like, if we could all get laid or joking about using hookers or something. Then I would tell them the truth hehe

Jeez. You just said 'hehe'. You're never going to lose it. >_>

I'm 19, and will be 20 in less than three months, and I haven't lost my virginity yet. Around here that's a big surprise because most girls lose theirs around 14. That really doesn't matter to me. I don't want to just sleep with anyone because of an in-the-moment thing.
I'm 19, and will be 20 in 7 months and a virgin and it's highly unlikely I'm losing it anytime this semester. :lol: Quite ironic though, me and my roommate found a used condom on the sidewalk by our hall today, and we laughed and assumed there's a lot of action going on here.:lol: