How old were you

In America you can go to the section of the grocery store where they have cold medicine and get condoms. They have to give condoms to anyone who asks, and if they question you you can always say you're buying them for someone else, and the people at the registers don't care, they just wanna get paid.

A friend of mine said that one of her mates went to a store to buy condoms and they were actually with the cigarettes, behind a glass case under lock and key. Mind you, this was in the Deep South, but that's fucking ridiculous. She actually had to show ID to get them.

Abortion is good if you need it, I really would not want a teenager 15 years down the line saying "thanks for abandoning me dad". Cause hardcore catholics always say "put him up for adoption". Kind of stupid that they think other people shouldn't do abortion because they don't like it, this is fucking America!

Abortion is good if you need it, I really would not want a teenager 15 years down the line saying "thanks for abandoning me dad". Cause hardcore catholics always say "put him up for adoption". Kind of stupid that they think other people shouldn't do abortion because they don't like it, this is fucking America!

now that's a load of crap. Abortion is never good for a damn 12 year old.

Basically the constitution and law and everything is centered around emotion.

Neither are, stop making things out to be black & white.

The point he is making is that children are too fucking stupid to delve into something as emotional as sex. Hell, most adults aren't even emotionally mature enough for sex, which is prob why current american culture views sex as just another thing like basketball or shopping. It's one thing to be accepting of your body and others, and to share yourself with people you actually love - it's another to fuck without thinking about anything other than "omg da feels so guud nar lawl". Sex is a daily part of life, unfortunately, people are lessening the value of it everyday.

It's the same thing in Europe to a degree, but at least they realize the importance of sex and don't treat it like some fucking taboo.

I'm 19, and will be 20 in less than three months, and I haven't lost my virginity yet. Around here that's a big surprise because most girls lose theirs around 14. That really doesn't matter to me. I don't want to just sleep with anyone because of an in-the-moment thing.