How old were you

@ seraphim. why not? i think 14, i know 15 year-olds who are more mature than my mother. as long as contraception is used i think anything over 14 is a good age. And in a lot of cases age is irrelevent, i knew i was ready with my current boyfriend. there was a great difference between thinking i was ready and knowing i was ready, and it had nothing to do with my age, but the person i was with. who are you to tell someone what feels right to them?

@ seraphim. why not? i think 14, i know 15 year-olds who are more mature than my mother. as long as contraception is used i think anything over 14 is a good age. And in a lot of cases age is irrelevent, i knew i was ready with my current boyfriend. there was a great difference between thinking i was ready and knowing i was ready, and it had nothing to do with my age, but the person i was with. who are you to tell someone what feels right to them?

I disagree. 15 year olds think diffrent than when they're older. They might think they're ready for it but therefor it's not true.

I'm not even going to touch the biological, social/cultural implications of this topic. There is just too much to cover.

i know we all think differently when were older. but if we feel ready for it when its happening i dont see the problem? i can understand it makes minors easy to take advantage of. but if theyre with someone theyve known and trusted for a year i think its understandable. however if i have a psycotic breakdown when im 21 from realising what ive done to my body, i will completely agree with you. but until then im going to judge from my own knowledge and observations.

15, although I would of like to have been older and not put under any pressure really :p

I'm still with the guy though and love him to bits :D

Awww, very nice. Where are you from in England?

And Mexican009, why are you so paranoid?

I'm from the Southwest, so by the beaches and country side, although I live in the city. Its about five hours away form London (Only said that because everyone seems to know where London is lol)

I personally don't care what age people decide to lose their virginity, in my opinion you should live in the fucking moment. Every moment you live doesn't happen again. Eating a doughnut would make me gain weight, (I'm not trying to lose any I'm just using it as an example) it tastes good and the taste will be out of my mouth fast but the thing is it tastes good. I mean you only live once. So why wait 'til you won't regret doing something when if you did it long ago the regret you had would be gone by then?