How old were you

But having sex with someone you dont feel that much for is disgusting to me. Some people just fuck for the sake of it, because they find someone handsome, but nor more. I could never do that.

I wish there were more women like that in America...or at least my area.

I never thought of that for having sex, but i was rather afraid of the first kiss for this reason. i never really thought about having sex with someone untill i really did.

But having sex with someone you dont feel that much for is disgusting to me. Some people just fuck for the sake of it, because they find someone handsome, but nothing more. I could never do that.
I stil haven't had a first kiss or had sex yet, I'm almost 19 and it doesn't seem like it'll happen soon.:lol:

Personally, I really dislike casual sex. I have to at least feel SOMETHING for the person I'm with. I'm also terribly picky, which is what saves the count from going up to high.

Which, I think, is a good thing.

Now I see everyone seems to be saying your first times of sex are not fun, so when does sex become really good then? When does it become what we thought it would be and advertised as?

Indeed.

The only way to get good at having sex is to have sex.
So it helps to have sex often with someone experienced rather than someone inexperienced? And if yuo don't have a girlfriend, how are you supposed to ask someone to have sex with you without getting slapped in the face?:lol:

I would've had vaginal sex with her, but I was afraid of getting her pregnant, and having to pay child support. Even if I used a condom, sometimes they break.

Abooooooooooooooooooooooooortion

jk.

I'm young and stupid. How do you measure quality?
I stil haven't had a first kiss or had sex yet, I'm almost 19 and it doesn't seem like it'll happen soon.:lol:

I kissed someone and I was 13.

I think it's funny how "christian" is "chrétien" in french, but "crétin" means idiot. Kinda makes you wonder

I don't think premarital sex and some other stuff is a sin. I mean the law against premarital sex was never given to man by God or Jesus or any prophet. It was made up by priests. One big part of Joeism is you only believe what God, or any prophet says. Not anything said by a man, because men make mistakes. But laws of governments need to be followed because it is right and there are consequences.

should all the virgins in this thread have a meeting so they could shake hands and stuff?... :lol:

Good idea.

*sigh* im fucking 18 and still haven't fucking lost it yet...Im beginning to lose hope but guess what...I Have a gf...but she's in Ontario and this summer im going up there and she said she'd give it to me :p

Mock me all you want lol

I'll probably beat you to losing my virginity

jk:erk:

You're Finnish, therefore - no matter what you say I will think it's cool.

I agree... Finland f*cking rules.
Finland-WP-a.jpg

getting back on topic I lost mine at 17 to a very special girl who I am still with and now engaged to :headbang:

I don't think premarital sex and some other stuff is a sin. I mean the law against premarital sex was never given to man by God or Jesus or any prophet. It was made up by priests. One big part of Joeism is you only believe what God, or any prophet says. Not anything said by a man, because men make mistakes. But laws of governments need to be followed because it is right and there are consequences.

Joeism has a few flaws. The Bible, which states what God/Jesus "said" was compiled by a bunch of men. A bunch of figures in the Roman Catholic Church gathered around a table and decided what was going to go into the Bible. And... the Bible was not written by God or any other holy force. It was written by man. And, you are right -- man does have flaws.

And, right to follow the law, perhaps, if you feel the law is just. Right also to break the law, if you have moral convictions (i.e. you aren't going to join the SS in the deportation of Jews or some historical thing like that... or with what is going down in the Sudan). Just saying. The law isn't always right. However, most of the laws in our society are sound, in the sense that there is some logic behind them, at least. And by logic I mean the statutory rape laws, etc. Tragic flaws include when younger participants pose as older and get the 'rapists' in trouble with the law. Not fair at all.

The law is just as correct and fair as the people who draft it.

And, by the way, you said you were young and stupid. You aren't young and stupid, as to even have an opinion on one of these subjects shows some intelligence!

I Was/am 13...

It was a few months ago =/

Atm I dont regret it one bit... I love the girl, ALOT!

Anyway, roumors went round my school about it, and teachers got involved, then Parents, and now almost the police... I do not think it was foolish decision, as I acted 'Grown Up' after...

I had to break it to my parents, That wasnt pretty...

I then went round to her house, apologised... etc...

I have never been more scared the moment I knocked on that door, my girlfriend said her parents would KILL me if they ever saw me...

But thank God (or Satan) that they realised I was 'Grown Up in the way I act' (their words), and crap...