How old were you

i think that everyone regrets it at one point or another. i only regret that my mum found out
Nah, I never regretted it, because it's been 4 years now and i'm still with the same guy :p I'm so glad that I didn't have sex with any of the guys I almost did it with, because then it would've pissed me off when i had the chance to do it with the _perfect_ guy :p

Nah, I never regretted it, because it's been 4 years now and i'm still with the same guy :p I'm so glad that I didn't have sex with any of the guys I almost did it with, because then it would've pissed me off when i had the chance to do it with the _perfect_ guy :p

wait a second.... the perfect guy? You mean I have a twin? :zombie:

still a wirgin :p and no, i'm not telling my exact age. i'm old enough to vote but not old enough to order a drink at a bar in america. there.

if u r older when u loose it, shouldn't the first time suck much less should u have lost it when u were really young?

if u r older when u loose it, shouldn't the first time suck much less should u have lost it when u were really young?

i have no idea, but i wouldnt like to have fucked like 100 people before i get married. Thats disgusting... and if you wait, you ll probabily have less to regret after.

I think it is better to wait until you really feel ready to do it... and not do it with the first one to come because your friends already lost their virginity.

i have no idea, but i wouldnt like to have fucked like 100 people before i get married. Thats disgusting... and if you wait, you ll probabily have less to regret after.

I think it is better to wait until you really feel ready to do it... and not do it with the first one to come because your friends already lost their virginity.

alot of people assume it's romance but not in my case. i guess to somebody who has never had sex, i have the "silly" notion that it's a manifestation of the trust u feel for someone. because surely u have to trust them since u r going to make a complete fool of yourself the first time... as is always the case with everyone.

because surely u have to trust them since u r going to make a complete fool of yourself the first time... as is always the case with everyone.

I never thought of that for having sex, but i was rather afraid of the first kiss for this reason. i never really thought about having sex with someone untill i really did.

But having sex with someone you dont feel that much for is disgusting to me. Some people just fuck for the sake of it, because they find someone handsome, but nothing more. I could never do that.