How old were you

How does everybody feel about pre-marital sex? Personally, I got sweaty way before the vows, but I know a lot of religious types who really frown on that. You don't find too many people holding out any more. Ha. Literally.

I don't mind at all (I'd be a total hypocrite if I did); however, if I have a daughter....then I will slaughter any motherfucker that even looks at her with interest :mad:

How does everybody feel about pre-marital sex? Personally, I got sweaty way before the vows, but I know a lot of religious types who really frown on that. You don't find too many people holding out any more. Ha. Literally.

I don't think it should matter, neither should having a child before you're married. What if a couple never wants to get married at all? Of course, I'm an atheist and dislike religion and why should religion dictate how people should live their lives...oh yeah, you'll go to hell :Smug:

...however, I think this also poses a bit of negative because you see society degrading rapidly to the point of where you've got 13yr old girls who are already complete whores.

Don't mind premarital sex myself. I wasn't married when I met Chris' wife, and it was all good. Still is on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

OH!

^:lol: @ pirate sex. I bet you come with a great AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH :lol:

I think there was a thread about this some time ago...

I have never seen what was wrong with sex before marriage. I don't think you need a ring or a tao to dictate your moral values. What you are depends on you. Marriage doesn't mean much these days, anyways.

Is premarital sex still considered a sin if the couple gets married afterwards and stays together until they die? :err:

I think it's funny how "christian" is "chrétien" in french, but "crétin" means idiot. Kinda makes you wonder

I think it's funny how "christian" is "chrétien" in french, but "crétin" means idiot. Kinda makes you wonder

haha quality! must remember that too. have anything like that for jehovahs witness'

I was 15, amazed how many people lost it at 12, dont think i ever kissed anyone at that age nevermind stuck one in them :lol:
If theres grass on the pitch.....

I knew a couple girls who lost it at age 12...and I don't really see the point. Can you even really call that sex? I mean if two six year olds get it on, can either one say they lost it at that age? Well ok, that can't happen but it was an exaggeration to demonstrate my point. :loco: