"How on earth can a black guy...

hey there, been MIA for quite a while. I get you necronegro.
reminds me of a banner someone had that said "true Norwegian black metal" and had this black drummer

Yeah, I understand you, and I think that everybody deserves being respected for what they like, and I appreciate that. I was just trying to say that it is better that some undesired people don’t come to like Vintersorg and folk metal, like some pop guys or something like that. (Not that 2pac fans are like that).

:)

Understood. :kickass:

Welcome to the Black Parade is an amazing pop/rock song. It's catchy, appeals to the outcast teens, shows great marketing skills, and gets a lot of airplay. I respect MCR for being fantastic business men. Also, I prefer it immensely to rap music.

Actually, Blumenau lies in Santa Catarina, which is another southern state. Santa Catarina was fighting together with us in the war of tatters. That makes Santa Catarina one of us. :)
Blumenau is so german that they have Oktoberfest! There is a city near mine here in Rio Grande do Sul that has Oktoberfest too, it is called Igrejinha (little church). I have a lot of friends there. Also here in Rio Grande do Sul we have a lot of colonists that still speaks ONLY german! :headbang:

Can’t wait to get to Oktober! :kickass:

Lol, I've never expected to read this on the Vintersorg forum... I was born in Blumenau, but I live in Curitiba nowadays.
I have very strong german blood but I don't look very "german" as most people here expect it to be. I have dark brown hair and very black eyes. :loco:

I aggree that we are different from the rest of the country and should separate, but you look like a nazi talking like that :p

Heh. I remember once going to a club with some mates, and some geezer (I think he was south african) walked up to me and asked "Are you lost?". It wasn't even a proper rock club, just one of redback bars that has a live band on fridays and saturdays, and everyone starts dancing. The music was the usual commercial pop stuff (Kaiser cheifs and that sort of thing). If only he knew.

I remember in Uni back in Africa, me and my friends were driving around in my old banger, tastefully repainted in violent black, red and yellow, and slamming some seeeeerious metal. Those, those were the days.

The general beleif in middle class african countries is that metal is demonic and possessed. I remember there was an "evangelical" move that kicked off in the US with that message, unfortunately, that message still holds in a large part of black africa.

By the way - killswitch engage rocks. The fact that you don't like them doesn't mean they're poo. Variety.