How ridiculous ...

astream

Burning headbanger
Jul 24, 2009
Well guess if I was looking forward to Testament playing on the 25 of November! The city is called Bochum and is only about 100 km away from me.

But guess if I was caught by surprise, when I realised that Anthrax will be playing the very same evening with Motörhead but in the city of Oberhausen, which is about 30 km away from Bochum and Testament.

These two bands that I really like - playing at the same time!

Would never have guessed this could happen, as they often go on tour together. The actual problem is: don't have a car and will therefore not be able to catch these bands even if I would pay for two separate tickets, one for Anthrax, one for Testament ... (in total would be costing me 80 euros). And with a car, I could not be safe knowing that they don't play at the same time.

So I must choose then.

This kinda sucks ...

I hate when this happens. If it were me, I would see Anthrax & Motorhead. You get two great bands instead of just one. Not that I'm trying to influence your decision. You really can't go wrong here.

Good luck choosing!

Just looking for a shoulder to cry on.

In best case you are a woman. I like woman a lot.

But if not, any support is apprechiated!

Go to see Testament.

Anthrax will just be doing an opening set, so that's going to be Mayhem setlist most likely.

Considering how seldom these bands play in Europe, well this I feel is a bit of a "problem".

Yeah it is a good question!

Have seen Anthrax twice, but have neither seen Testament - nor Motörhead ...!

So should I go out with:

1 milf from the Bay Area
or
1 milf from New York ... plus a very, very old British milf?

Anthrax still is my fav. live-band but because of their neverchanging setlists i'd say go to see Testament! their new album rocks!

This.

But it's easy for me to say. I've seen Anthrax 6-7 times and never seen Testament - they've never come to my city. And yes, their new record is brilliant!!!

New Testament > New Anthrax

Testament Setlist > Anthrax Setlist

Testament Headlining > Anthrax Opening

Pretty easy choice!

@KY_Fried442 and Social D.:

Not sure if I understand you correctly. Just wanted to tell about a bizarre situation which I thought might interest some people here.

A problem for me is when people don't have fresh water, not enough food to eat etc.

Still, this once good looking thrash situation is getting to become a trash situation! It sucks!

@KY_Fried442 and Social D.:

Not sure if I understand you correctly. Just wanted to tell about a bizarre situation which I thought might interest some people here.

A problem for me is when people don't have fresh water, not enough food to eat etc.

Still, this once good looking thrash situation is getting to become a trash situation! It sucks!

i wouldn't look too much into what they said. There are just a lot of people that never get a chance to see either band, so while it's a 'problem' its a good 'problem' to have.

That being said go see Testament they will blow your mind.

Anthrax you will see the same 8 songs they have been playing for years.

That would be a tough choice for me. I'd probably go with Testament although I like Anthrax's catalogue better. I like WM more than DRofE but that could change in a year. Also, I've seen Anthrax so many times over the years (since 1991)including the past year. Opening for Motörhead would almost assuredly be a greatest hits set.