How ridiculous ...

1000 Points of Hate, Crush and What Doesn't Die will do for now.

I've seen them do 1000 points of hate with John. It was pretty bad ass. NFMB'r Jeff (prime 666) was there. RIP. We did shots together.

I like when they open with their current LP opening song. Have they opened with Earth is on Hell?? Would be awesome. Would be cool if they played a 10 song encore of all their LP opening songs.

Also relearning some songs from my catalog that I haven't played in years. Going to be so cool to hear @PhilipAnselmoFa sing them.

Are you kidding me? You're going to be breaking out "rare" songs for Metal Masters, so Phil Anselmo can sing them?

I bet he's learning stuff off Stomp 442 (Anthrax through a Pantera filter).

I have a ticket for this and I'm still debating going. I live in DC. It's a $30 or so bus ride up. Problem is I can't get a hold of my friend up there to see if I can crash for the night. I had a ton of fun at the last metal masters in nyc but then Anthrax played a headlining set afterwards.

Didn't know he died. Damn.:(

Yeah, his friend Gene informed us on here a while back. I think he started an account just so he can tell us. I guess he knew how much Prime posted. I'd meet Jeff at various NYC area Anthrax shows and events. We waited in line forever at NBC when Anthrax were on Last Call with Carson Daly. Also we were at the recording session of Greater of Two evils.

for me id like to see alot less older songs,it doesnt worry me to much if they dont play any bush songs,id like to here more from p.o.t and worship music to be honest,they are at a pivitol time in there career,they have a tonne of new fans that they should be trying to please.

earth on hell
the devil you know
keep it in the family
nfl
in my world
fight em
among the living
in the end
the constant

encore maybe a medly of 4 oldies,i couldnt care less if they never played got the time,antisocial,caught in a mosh or i am the law.

for me id like to see alot less older songs,it doesnt worry me to much if they dont play any bush songs,id like to here more from p.o.t and worship music to be honest,they are at a pivitol time in there career,they have a tonne of new fans that they should be trying to please.

earth on hell
the devil you know
keep it in the family
nfl
in my world
fight em
among the living
in the end
the constant

encore maybe a medly of 4 oldies,i couldnt care less if they never played got the time,antisocial,caught in a mosh or i am the law.

Now it's Dark would be pretty awesome.. About those last four, they gotta play Caught in a Mosh. Wouldn't be an Anthrax show. Didn't you watch the Audiobiography? It's a timeless song that never gets old. Cool riff, bass solo, drum solo, breakdown for circle pits. What more could you ask for? The song solidified Anthrax's place in the BIG 4.

About the set list, it'd be cool if they tied in songs musically speaking so there's no break or pause in between. What they intended on the Mayhem of Blitzkrieg style. Leave no room for banter in between songs. Save time to play more songs. Banter has never been Joey's strong suit anyway.