How similar is Nasheim to Drudkh?

is Nasheim similar to Drudkh? Look it's a friday poll, just answer me already

• Total voters
That song is most excellent. By the way, is Erik learning to play drums yet?

Yea he has been lately. I've always thought Nasheim had some of the best programmed Drums of many the bands I've heard.
Also, I love the clean vocal sections in the new song. I really hope you guys come out with a full length soon.

If you mean 'Leda' then no, I'd be surprised if you have heard the one I'm talking about... I don't think leda smells much of ukrainian hitlerisms?

I've had a CD-R for a very long time with a song on it , but I just listened to Leda and apparently they are the same. I can finally put a name to this track... I like the song a lot.

Message fromt The Absent: STOP THINKING [erik is] TELLING THE TRUTH WHEN [he] SAYS NASHEIM = HELHEIM GET SOME EARS PLX

:tickled: Even from beyond the grave, Willy speaks to his oompas.

This Leda track is pretty cool. Could end a little better though, sounds a bit too jolly on that last strummed chord.

On a side note, I cannot find my Nasheim CD. My tape is safe and sound, but the CD has gone for walkies.

Leda's one of the finest songs I have heard in extreme metal in the last few years. Invokes lots of emotions and ketchup

I hate to sound like a total fucking oompah/fanboy here, but I really do think Nasheim is super original, extremely awesome stuff. I've been listening to Undergang every day for about the past two weeks, since I stuck it on my creative zen.

If anyone wants a Drudkh shirt, they're in stock NOW at Dark Symphonies. And no NS reference either so you can wear this down the hood or in your local synagogue.

DRUDKH-False&

It's X-L size only so make sure you eat a few whoppers while it's being shipped to you.