How to commit suicide...

One of my friends told me that one can commit a suicide by having a lot of vitamins!Ýf one have more that 3 boxes or bottles of vitamins,there will be a lot energy to be loaded on the body and absolutely to heart.So you'll have a heart attack!But the think which one must consider is that, noone will understand that you've commited a suicide unless you left a letter.Every one might think;that poor guy died of heart attack...
This is the way my friend told me...

Originally posted by Dark Star
You could blow your brains out...
you could be like that poor little fuck who's parents sued Judas Priest when he tried to kill himself. his friend blew his head off but the second kid only blew his own face off and lived for something like ten more years. how much would that blow, no pun intended!

Originally posted by HemiGTX
Sorry. I kinda had an "episode" there. I'm sorry 'bout that. I'm a very morbid individual. And you forgot how to dispose of your own body, so as not to give the people who discover your body nightmares for the rest of their life. There's only two solutions...and if Guerilla don't have 'em, then this might mean war.

Hey, Hemi I just remembered you never told us how to dispose of your own body so as not to give the people who discover it nightmares for the rest of their life. I'd like to hear those two solutions.

well, now, however you kill yourself, you wanna make sure that you are uncomfortably dead, say, laying dead, naked, on cold wet pavement.:D

precisely....oooooo, I KNOWWWWWWW.........get just really hopped up on some super duper pain killers, and rip yourself open and pull out all your entrails! play with them, eat them, whatever. that's sure to make a mess and you can't live too long without them so you'd surely succeed in killing yourself!!!!:D

why would it matter if you used a clean razor or not... youd be dead... you dont care about infection

It takes metaphysics, and the ability to control physical objects while suspended between planes of existence. Not very easy, best to have a buddy dispose of your body.

Originally posted by TrueBeliever
If they die they will only get more popular.
... you mean like that fuckwit wanker Kurt Cobain? Darkspot never runs short on Kurt Cobain-ranting.
Okay, lets see now...
7' 1"...
slit radial arteries length-wise...
Alright, I have all of the information I need:D

Kurt Cobain's death was the worst thing that could have happened to music...otherwise, Nirvana would have quietly faded away. But nooooo, people worship that ball-less assmangler because "He's a genius! Why else would he have killed himself?" And thus, we end up with a shitload of imitators. Wonderful. Just fucking wonderful.

I plan to go out by self-immolation, along with a bunch of other people.

What do these morons have by ways of imitating Nirvana? Beyond stupid lyrics and the same 3 chords & horrible lyrics repeated over and over and over again? The only way that horsehit is in any way "genius" is that is was just stupid for the flannel-clad and MTV fed masses to digest... god, I detest Nirvana.

Hey, let's all form a 200 person band, suck, and then kill ourselves so everyone will call us geniuses and buy our music, not knowing they're listening secretly to real metal, which they THINK sucks, so we really only have to play metal to "suck."
Just think: 60 guitarists, 60 drummers, 60 bassists, 2 singers, a keyboardist, and 16 people who just run crazily around the gargantuan stage. Fuck Slipknot. :)

But imagine if all those guitars hit an evil note at the precise moment... Time would stop, and you'd die of fright. :)

bwah ahahhaha "Just think: 60 guitarists, 60 drummers, 60 bassists, 2 singers, a keyboardist, and 16 people who just run crazily around the gargantuan stage. Fuck Slipknot."