HOW TO ORDER NIGHTINGALE-WHITE DARKNESS

TUMN, HOW DO YOU LIKE MY CAPS LOCK?? ISNT IT WONDERFUL?? LOL.

YOU SAY BLACK MARK SHIPS QUICK, YET YOU WANT TO ORDER FROM DAN NOW ? MAN, YOU SHOULD RUN FOR OFFICE ALONGSIDE THE ULTIMATE FLIP-FLOPPER JOHN KERRY!

I JUST GOT MY ZILTOID CD FROM CANADA IN 4 DAYS FLAT!!! THANKS MR. AND MRS. TOWNSEND!!! GOOD SERVICE STILL EXISTS!!!

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME, DID THEY REFUND YOUR MONEY FOR THE "ALIVE AGAIN" SHIRT? THATS AWFUL. IVE ORDERED SEVERAL THINGS OVERSEAS. I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING GETTING LOST OVER A SPAN OF A DECADE.

What is wrong with all the people getting some worried!? White Darkness isn't even OUT YET, so just relax, Black Mark will take care of it when it's actually RELEASED.

I have never had any problems with the orders I have placed with BM directly.

Always quick shipping to me here.

I am sure that The End will probably licence this one as well, so at least you Americans can have your orders sent from there.

KERRY IS STILL A HOT JOKE IN AMERICA FOR BEING A FLIP FLOPPER. OF COURSE YOU WOULDNT KNOW THAT LIVING IN CANADA. OH MY... GOODNESS.

Leno has cracked some Kerry jokes. And some on cable too too. But, Im not going to discuss this any further. Theres too much ignorance in here. Not ALL you. Just some. Satanism is for weaklings.

Im Anti-Satan Black Mark!! LOLOLOL

WHAT'S WRONG WITH CAPS LOCK

THEY'RE CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

LOOK HOW BIG AND MIGHTY MY LETTERS ARE

IN FACT, TALKING IN CAPS IS DEFINITELY METAL, LOOK HOW BIG AND POWERFUL MY WORDS LOOK. JUST IMAGINE AKERFELT GROWLING EACH WORD AS YOU READ MY POST
Caps lock is overcompensation for e-nerds with teeny weiners. :err:

About The End Records,
I wrote there to ask how they handle the White Darkness-release and if it´ll come to the catalogue soon. I will post the answer here when they contact me.
:)