HOW TO ORDER NIGHTINGALE-WHITE DARKNESS

Caps lock is overcompensation for e-nerds with teeny weiners. :err:

I like caps! And my penis is perfectly long and girthy. Caps isn't a big deal, although gar was just pissed that his internet order got fucked, and instead of sending an angry email to the distributor he made a big-lettered, angry post at the musician's forum. DOES NOT CHRISTIANITY TEACH PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING!?

I already got an answer from THE END. They will not be carrying it any time soon- definitely not on the 4th!

Yes, thats true Karpsmom. Dont spread hate in here Naglfar. Show some maturity.

Good information about the Amazon.com America- But Im in serious doubt it will arrive on that date. But, who knows.
Cant wait to see if BlackMark is going to ship or delay! I know a distro guy in Germany who is due to get it in stock. He gets everything on time it seems-So Im gonna wait for that.

I broke down and ordered from Black Mark. I'll just download for the time being, if I see it, 'til the time comes when i recieve it.

"Dearest customer,

many thanks for your order to Black Mark!
We released your parcel

today, the 1st day of June 2007.

We hope you´re very pleased with the Black Marks products!"

thanks Klaudia, Black Mark and of course Dan & is Boyz !!

get them postman here !!!!

Are you positive? Does it say "In stock" I would be careful. Anyways, Im not too concerned. Theres other great new releases out this weekend. Dream Theater and Kamelot! All can be bought at my local cd store.

Did anyone else get the same e-mail Joyful Sorrow got about the cd being shipped? If so, please share..