How to play on triggered drums without drum module, using computer???

Vovus

May 7, 2008
Hello to all. :)

1 I have 2 DDrum Pro triggers, kick and snare, on my muffled drumset.
2 I have computer with M-Audio Delta Audiophile on it.
3 I have wav samples of snare and kick.

How can I connect the triggers to the computer and play on my drumset in a realtime, using my drum samples, just for rehearsal, not for recording, without a drum module?

Please, help anyone! And thanks beforehand!

You have to avoid the A/D conversion, to fix the latency problem. You´ll need a drum module wich can write MIDI notes or a trigger to MIDI interface like the alesis ones (almost in realtime). In this case only the D/A conversion of your laptop or you audio interface is left wich should be fine.

AudioPhile777 - What is the ProTrig, vst, and how to work with and get one?

brianhood - Drumagog is a standalone program, that I can install and set to live mod, and when I will hit the drums, it will play the samples, right?

MetalMiller - Yeah, but If I would have a drum module, I wouldn't have a problems, I would just use its own drum samples for rehearsal.

I have just trigger, connected to analog input of my audio card. When I try to record the hits, it works like bad mic, or piezo pickup. I need the way to run 2 triggers, snare and kick, in realtime mode, to rehearsal with, using my comp, as drum module.