How to post an image?

1) upload to a website
2) in the post box type
(without the *)

Mark said:
After a request from Opeth.com, the off-topic forum has been closed, and all threads therein have been moved to UM's general chat forum (a link has been placed at the top of this forum for your convenience).

Please note, this forum is for Opeth discussion only. Flame wars, personal attacks, and other disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated - anyone wishing to push these limits may well find their account suspended without notice.

This forum is provided (and paid for) by Opeth for discussion about the band's music and performances. Please refrain from using it for anything else.
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode

I thought of it and came to the conclusion that even if he asked this because he wants to post an Opeth picture, this thread has nothing to do with Opeth's music or performances.

x3x opeth x2x said:
uhh hes probably wondering how to do it because he wants to post an opeth picture did u ever think of that u stupid old slutty piece of shit

Well yeah, I was wanting to post one of my own pics. I didn't realize it had to be posted on the web, but now it makes sense. Thanks everybody.