How we all feel about IMF09's departure

I haven't been around too much lately, and suddenly Joey's sending PM's, maidenfan gets banned, Ross from Friends says something funny... What the fuck is going on!

I personally had no problem debating with maidenfan, we went back and forth for quite a bit actually, and I'd be willing to bet I was in the top 3 on his people I hate-list. I found it funny how he just put me in the same group with the most die hard Bush-fans, even though I'm far from being one. Let's face it, the guy's an asshole and we're propably better off without him, but I said many times that I didn't want anybody to have to leave. In the end I decided to be the bigger man and just stop responsing to (the same) post he made in every thread, but the guy still kept calling my name trying to bait me, which says a lot about the character of a nearly 40-year-old man.

(In my best Vince McMahon impression)
ironmaidenfan09 screwed ironmaidenfan09.

Here's the interview I did with him a year ago. Happy anniversary! :lol:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...iew-anthrax-forum-member-ironmaidenfan09.html

Wow... just wow. I seriously can't believe what I'm reading. This dude Stompmosher CLEARLY has no life. The stuff IMF09 posted was fucking FUNNY, especially the video blog and Armored Saint tour dates. Learn to laugh guy... getting all butt-hurt and crying up and down the board just proves IMF09 right. If certain posts he made upset you, why not take the high-road and ignore it? Or give him a taste of his own medicine and post something funny making fun of him?

It doesn't matter how 'personal' someone gets with you on here, because like someone else already mentioned, THIS IS A HEAVY METAL MESSAGE BOARD AND ITS ALL JUST FOR FUN AND NO ONE REALLY KNOWS EACH OTHER. PERIOD. What is so hard to grasp about that? This is the truth, no matter how many times you try to explain and defend yourself. This board just became a lot more pussy-ified thanks to you. Anything else I could add has already been said.

Read my post again (it's right above yours). Stompmosher had absolutely NOTHING to do with this. IMFan has had this coming for a while with his behavior. If you keep up rants like this you can join him.

Have a nice life.

i appreciate how much of a fan he was but this board has had too much negativity and he is the root of much of it. moving on.

I haven't been around too much lately, and suddenly Joey's sending PM's, maidenfan gets banned, Ross from Friends says something funny... What the fuck is going on!

I personally had no problem debating with maidenfan, we went back and forth for quite a bit actually, and I'd be willing to bet I was in the top 3 on his people I hate-list. I found it funny how he just put me in the same group with the most die hard Bush-fans, even though I'm far from being one. Let's face it, the guy's an asshole and we're propably better off without him, but I said many times that I didn't want anybody to have to leave. In the end I decided to be the bigger man and just stop responsing to (the same) post he made in every thread, but the guy still kept calling my name trying to bait me, which says a lot about the character of a nearly 40-year-old man.

(In my best Vince McMahon impression)
ironmaidenfan09 screwed ironmaidenfan09.

Here's the interview I did with him a year ago. Happy anniversary! :lol:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...iew-anthrax-forum-member-ironmaidenfan09.html

I thought you said you'd interview me at some point! I've been on this board for nearly ten years.

Rip maiden fan. It does kinda suck to lose such a polarizing member.

Hmm...ok, I admit it. The Troll thread was about him.:lol:

Seriously though, the guy had it coming, he was pretty much asking to be banned. Other boards call it "suicide by mod." Stompmosher is not to "blame" here. He did it to himself, as most of us knew he eventually would.

I'm certainly not dancing in the streets because of this, but I won't be shedding any tears or missing any sleep over it either. As far as I'm concerned, the mods did exactly what they should do when you have a board member trolling all of his negative, overly confrontational b.s. in every thread.

Besides, there's still plenty of negative folks here that will fill in that void.:rolleyes:

I'll be cranking Vol. 8 and eating some:Spam: in fanboy's memory.

Read my post again (it's right above yours). Stompmosher had absolutely NOTHING to do with this. IMFan has had this coming for a while with his behavior. If you keep up rants like this you can join him.

Have a nice life.

Whats happening to this board dude and why are you mods such weenies now?

Have a nice life.

AWESOME..Anthrax forums are coming to this? Now mods are threatening members of a bands forum that they will get banned if they say the wrong thing? I saw a tv show on Saddam Hussein and how he killed people that didn't share his views.. a dictatorship. I guess that is what is happening on here. What a shame.

Time for someone to start a new Anthrax forum where people can actually say what they want and not have to worry about getting banned.

Then people like stompmosher can stay on here and talk about how wonderful everything is and post faceless videos of themselves jerking off on camera all day long.

SAD DAY in history of the Anthrax forums!

And I don't believe for one second that Stompmosher had nothing to do with this. I am sure he begged the mod to please come on here and say he had nothing to do with it. Same thing the guys in Jail would do.. another cowardly move. If it wasn't for stompmosher he would have never gotten banned. For whatever reason as soon as stompmosher joins he posts 400 times in a month and causes more controversy than even maidenfan who was here for 8 years. Something doesn't add up here.

This forum will be dead once the hype from this new album dies off because nobody really has much to say other than debating with IMF09.

Have a nice life.

Oh but how will I without being a part of this forum? Whatever will I do??? :cry:

If you ban IMF09, then there's about 10 other people that need to go to, guilty of the same shit. Perhaps myself included. Do what you must brooooo.

If you ban IMF09, then there's about 10 other people that need to go to, guilty of the same shit.

Troof.
I also get the feeling that despite IMF09's constant jibes, he would be the kinda dude that would be cool to hang out with in a bar and hijack the jukebox.
I have been the object of a few of his "attacks." I just fired right back at him. One thing you'll notice is when he was the butt of someone else's jokes is that he never got upset he just rolled with it and came back with his own.
The whole of the drama was getting super annoying though and I guess sometimes the mods have to tell everyone to chill the fuck out. Which they did.
This metal elitism is fucking stupid. It's just a goddamn band that could care less about any of this shit.

Wait, where'd he go? What happened?

Stompmosher complained to mods about astroglyde or something and despite what he or the mods say IMF09 got banned from the forum as a result. A guy who has been here for 1 month gets a guy who was here 8 years banned because he is a sissy coward who can't handle his own business himself.

Stompmosher complained to mods about astroglyde or something and despite what he or the mods say IMF09 got banned from the forum as a result. A guy who has been here for 1 month gets a guy who was here 8 years banned because he is a sissy coward who can't handle his own business himself.

he was here for 8 years? I thought he was semi newb himself...