How would you like to die?

Profanity said:
Death is our final challenge in life. Like music, life has a beginning, middle and end. The ewnding is just as important as the beginning. You look forward to the end of life in the same way as you look forward to the guitar solo at the end of Stairway To Heaven.

I'd rather die than listen to that shitty song again.

Profanity said:
ps - I don't know what will happen to Buddha's, Pagans, Hindu's e.t.c

now that sounds stupid, death comes to anyone without making differences between any religions, so it's all the same for all people. the way you experience it just depends on your very own spiritual estate by the time you die, and not on any projections of a certain god you produced just for yourself and your own belief. in the end it doesn't matter what you believe.
-IMHO-

Sister Of Sorrow said:
now that sounds stupid, death comes to anyone without making differences between any religions, so it's all the same for all people. the way you experience it just depends on your very own spiritual estate by the time you die, and not on any projections of a certain god you produced just for yourself and your own belief. in the end it doesn't matter what you believe.
-IMHO-

That's just fancy talk for saying "shut it you english prick, i just owned you" :lol:

Profanity said:
That's not necessarily true.

The worlds main religions (Christianity, Judaism and Islam) all believe in the same God but just have a different way of worshipping it. Christians believe Jesus was the son of God whereas Jews simply believe Jesus to be a prophet to deliver a message from God and Muslims believe that Mohammed was a prophet to deliver a message from God.

Even if the Christian ideas may be the correct ones, surely God won't overlook other vcways people are devoting their lives to worshipping him because all the major religion books teach that our God is a fair and just God and I think it's unlikelyt that he will punish people who worship just because of being born into a certain family.

ps - I don't know what will happen to Buddha's, Pagans, Hindu's e.t.c
Wrong.
Jews don't believe in jesus, and muslims believe that mohammed, jesus and moses are the three prophets that deliver messages from god.

Sister Of Sorrow said:
It's not your humble opinion, it's a fact :loco:

Thanatopsis said:
wckd3medium6pk.jpg

wckd5medium4bp.jpg

these pics are from some crazy band in spinefarm
http://www.spinefarm.fi/press/spikefarm/the_wicked/index.html

And a great band indeed: The Wicked. :headbang:

I want to die painfull. Not too painfull, but I want to feel it. I'm probably only gonna die once so might as well experience what it's like rather then die in my sleep or something...

Crushed watching Maiden would be pretty sweet.

I'd like to be crushed to death in a mosh at a one-time At The Gates reunion concert, playing every song off of Terminal Spirit Disease & Slaughter Of The Soul.