How would you....

Revan_Jast

New Metal Member
Mar 2, 2009
Make a music video for a certain Opeth song?

Still Day, for example, would be made in a cemetary/church. Perhaps a ghostly figure walking around, shown singing the song at certain parts. It would be a bright fall day, a gentle breeze blowing the leaves around.

Make a music video for a certain Opeth song?

Still Day, for example, would be made in a cemetary/church. Perhaps a ghostly figure walking around, shown singing the song at certain parts. It would be a bright fall day, a gentle breeze blowing the leaves around.

Actually, for that I'd have a family of mutes enjoying a nice picnic.

well considering the other opeth videos somewhat ruined the songs for me i would not commit such of an act of disrespect as to ruin opeth songs because in all fairness no matter how the video would go...it would still ruin it

Epilogue = A transparent figure ascends slowly to the sky, at where the album cover is located. At first, it is twilight and he just starts to ascend. Then as the song moves up, the sun rises, and the figure disappears faintly...............

^ Don't you have imagination? We're not making a video for Opeth haha. Sort of wondering what you imagine when listening to certain song. Sometime I happen to create my own video for a song when listening to it.