http://70000tons.com info?

Just got confirmation I can get time off from work.
Also have the money saved for it.

Still need ppl to share cabin with.

Tom - are you and C still looking for ppl to get a cabin with?

A friend and I are really looking into going to this, but we are 18 so we need to find someone whose 21 to room with us in a 3 person cabin :(

I am considering going to this cruise as well. Depends on the amount of money I can save up 'till then :p
Anyway, are there people here that would share a cabin with me?

We are getting ready to book a 4 person cabin and are possibly looking for the 4th cabin mate. If seriously interested and ready to make a full payment in the next couple of weeks get in touch with. We are in the mid 30s btw and our main vice is alcohol ONLY please ;).

Ensiferum just signed onto this as well... I really wish I could go, I should have looked into this more seriously when I first heard about it! But all the cheaper cabins are sold out... Is anyone looking for 2 cabinmates? :) I'll have to check the official site forums as well but I figured I'd ask here first.

Ensiferum just signed onto this as well... I really wish I could go, I should have looked into this more seriously when I first heard about it! But all the cheaper cabins are sold out... Is anyone looking for 2 cabinmates? :) I'll have to check the official site forums as well but I figured I'd ask here first.

we kind of still have one bed available under 1K USD incl. tax, if seriously interested and can pay up soon PM