http://70000tons.com info?

Back in Tampa, had an awesome time!

For those that didn't go, you sure missed out!

AA didn't play any new songs, they want to keep them until the official release, but their second set was pure goodies with stuff like 1000 years, vict march, The Hero, Beheading of a king and other stuff :)

If AA does a cruise again, I will surely be there!
Would've love to hear Beheading of a King live.

LOL now that looks like a blast..TY Gnoff for singin one of my favorite songs and someone gettin a video of it!!:worship:

You say that for YMCA?

hehehe

It was fun, though the dude running the karaoke was way drunk and didn't mix us well that night, in addition to me not being able to sing, so it didn't come out much my singing, but no worries :)

That cruise looked like a total blast. An acquaintance of mine managed to go and said it was a mind blowing experience.
Hopefully they put it on in future years when I actually have enough money to go.

Jealous doesn't even begin to describe how I feel!! That looks like an absolute fucking blast, shit just going on a cruise to get away and get shit tanked for a couple days with old people and shitty music is fun...

I live 3 hours away from Miami but there was no way I could afford that ticket...really expensive. Hope they do this again sometime in the near future and AA signs on again...I won't miss it twice.

I live 3 hours away from Miami but there was no way I could afford that ticket...really expensive. Hope they do this again sometime in the near future and AA signs on again...I won't miss it twice.

Well, work and all that of course, but ppl found money and time to go from Aussie to this, I managed at least to save up for a year to go from Sweden.

I mean 1k usd in a year for the cabin isn't that much to save up for a cabin if you live close to Miami, is it?

I know I saved and spend a lot more than that, and I'm gonna suffer next pay too, since I got some un-paid vacation as well, so my pay in feb is gonna be low, but hell, I'd rather live it now than in a few years looking back thinking "I wish I shold've..."

Well, work and all that of course, but ppl found money and time to go from Aussie to this, I managed at least to save up for a year to go from Sweden.

I mean 1k usd in a year for the cabin isn't that much to save up for a cabin if you live close to Miami, is it?

I know I saved and spend a lot more than that, and I'm gonna suffer next pay too, since I got some un-paid vacation as well, so my pay in feb is gonna be low, but hell, I'd rather live it now than in a few years looking back thinking "I wish I shold've..."

I'm with Gnoff on this, no excuses, well, unless you have famitly to support and have zero expandable income, I actually thought for us Floridians it was not that expensive considering the whoel package, Gnoff, get back into the facebook, Cyntra posted bunch of pictures and videos

Found a funny pic of Ted from the boat :lol:

a9219e002452d0d25bf501c8.jpg

Still kick myself for not going....but roomates bailing,changing jobs and moving 200 miles away from where I was sorta made it not practicle..So yeah share the photos almost as good as being there :D

Woah that all looked like great fun! Just watched the video, is this going to be a yearly thing? I hope so, I better get saving if it is!