Huge Anthrax news!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross___

Feb 24, 2005
Glasgow
"Anthrax have today confirmed that followind their re-union tour, they will be re-uniting with former bass player Danny Lilker for their forthcoming album Milano We Love You"

..only joking.

Isn't it interesting that every thread on this board which mentions Anthrax gets more views than any other. I think that's conclusive proof that Billy would be FUCK ALL without them.

Bill, I know you're a bit retarded and you haven't travelled much, so I'l explain that for you - it's Scottish for 'nothing'. You'd be nothing without Anthrax. Feel good? Truth hurts, eh?

Put down the fork you illiterate, racist, sack of shit.

Love,
Ross.
xxx

Ross___ said:
"Anthrax have today confirmed that followind their re-union tour, they will be re-uniting with former bass player Danny Lilker for their forthcoming album Milano We Love You"

..only joking.

Isn't it interesting that every thread on this board which mentions Anthrax gets more views than any other. I think that's conclusive proof that Billy would be FUCK ALL without them.

Bill, I know you're a bit retarded and you haven't travelled much, so I'l explain that for you - it's Scottish for 'nothing'. You'd be nothing without Anthrax. Feel good? Truth hurts, eh?

Put down the fork you illiterate, racist, sack of shit.

Love,
Ross.
xxx

And say Hi to your dad, FAT BAstard.
By the way- no one respects the scotts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.