Humorous MP3 Tags

Thraxz

Melody be Thy Name
Aug 27, 2004
Las Vegas
Well, I've already posted this elsewhere but it's funny enough to warrant another post here.

I finally bought Blood Fire Death and instantly ripped it to MP3... and I tried to play it... and couldn't find the MP3s. I then noticed something new...

I looked at the tag...
batlord.bmp

Looked at CD case...

04-17-06_2007.jpg

Then laughed for a good minute or two, with intermittent snickering afterward.

Enjoy.

I tried posting something but I guess it got lost? Here goes again:

While Old English is a pretty bad font, it's definitely more legible than whatever the fuck it is they use for grind bands. It's kind of surprising how difficult it is for some people to read.

Scene: I was wearing a Bathory shirt and some guy was staring at my chest
[me] Uh hi, my face is up here, thanks
[him] No, I'm trying to read what it says... bat... whore? huh?
[me] :rolleyes:+:tickled:

Same thing happened to me 5-6 years earlier. Someone was selling really cheap CD's. I bought this one thinking it was Bathory. And weeks after i realized the truth. :D

turke said:
I hate unreadable fonts.
Same here and so many bands think it's bad-A to use em. :Smug: Worse yet, for me, are bands that don't put any words/labels at all on the actual cd. Just some "nifty" graphics. Like I'm suppose to remember what every cd in my collection looks like? I'm one of those sloppy people who lays them around the stereo at home, or worse yet, stick em in the wrong case when driving. Then it's like, "who the fuck is this?" I end up writing on them with a sharpie. So much for cool fonts. :lol:

MrFast said:
When I ripped Sanctus Ignis on my computer, the song "The Seven Lands of Sin" was called "Forté, Stephanen Lands of Sin" Did anybody else get this crap?

I did.