MP3 players and such, your opinions.

HD001160.jpg

eh, I still have my 3-4 years-old Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra 40 GB...the thing still works pretty much fine, though the next time I have a spare $50, I am likely going to be investing in a new battery for it...the old one just isn't holding a charge as long as it did back when it was new, but that is to be expected with time and almost constant use...got almost 4300 songs and 348 albums on the ol' Zen Xtra, and I love it...

I have the tiny Sony MDR-EX51 ear-bud headphones
00209145.jpg

I love how small they are and how they fit right into my ear and block out all outside sound...oh, and they have GREAT sound quality...some good bass, good treble, and they only cost me $20...

I have a Creative Labs Zen Nano (1 GB flash) which works really well. It gave me some problems, so I flashed it with a firmware update and it works great!

As stated elsewhere in the thread, it works more like a hard drive than an iPod. In fact, I that's one part of the iPod that I cannot stand... because it does NOT work like a hard drive! (though I sort of got it to work like one using the "playlist" feature).

CL doesn't make the Zen Nano anymore. In fact, I ordered the 2GB MuVo V100, which looks like the Zen Nano but holds twice as much music :)

muvov100inline_1_1_61.gif

I like the the CL flash unit because of its very small size and ease of use. It fits well in my pocket and hooks up to the computer without special software. (I just use Windows Explorer in XP, or Ztree Windows... a command line hard disk manager)