80GB MP3 players.

Erik said:
blah blah blah

some people have jobs where listening or talking isn't necessary so they can just rokk out all day long

such as spaffe the factory worker who listens to far more music at work than at home

Or Crimson Velvet the teacher! :p

i <3 my ipod, fuck olden days of yore and whatnot

as far as i see it though, the only really valid complaint is price. that's cool if you don't want one but really, they're so convenient and easy to use that complaining about the interface is like way bogus dude.

The reference to age 22 was in relation to the age most people graduate from college. I'm well aware that it's possible to have a fulltime job at an age younger than 22. What's not possible though, is listening to headphones in a professional capacity unless perhaps you're a farmer and your own boss. What kind of factory does spaffe work in? Most modern factories consider listening to headphones to be a serious breach of safety protocol.

Dorian, I work in the courthouse and I sit at a computer 8 hours a day blasting methul through my headphones. My job basically rules because the task I am doing (scanning about 30 years of paper files onto computers) is basically unmonitored, and my work load never speeds up or decreases really. I work at whatever pace I want, and I dont have quotas/deadlines/etc.

p.s. I hate my job

No but shuffles are cool for background music for shit like the gym or just sitting around drinking beer with friends and you need a variety of tunes to drown out the not-so-silent-but-deadlies and such.

I love my iPud Nano, although don't exactly use it a whole helluvalot. Mine is full of albums, only a handful of individual songs.

Zack said:
Wait does anyone here have a shuffle?

truffleshuffleju6.gif