I Am No Longer Unclean!!

Wrathchild

Miserable Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
Enfield, South Australia
Visit site
Well, at least my computer isn't ;). Heavens praise the clever soul who invented Nortons, and curse me for not installing it ages ago! Apologies to anyone on this board who I may have infected via my address book. I ask your forgiveness, knowing full well that I don't deserve it.

W

I thought that when you said you had a virus you meant you were sick. That's 'cause you normally use too many big words properly. Damn English degrees.

Or maybe I just didn't read the post properly, and I'm an idiot. As a matter of fact, that's the more logical explaination.

Welcome back anyhow.

**I** thought you had gone and bought accident of birth and chemical wedding. I see thats not the case, and because you had me thinking that you had gone and bought them from the title of the thread, you are still unclean :D

But then, dont worry, at least you can tell the difference between you and icarus, i didnt seem to be able to for a while there!
:eek:

Does your computer still run as fast as it did before you installed norton antivirus?

"I'd like to say thank you on behalf of the group and ourselves, and I hope we passed the audition!" :lol:

(Note: If you don't like the group who immortalised that particular quote, I shall see you outside for an *ahem* "civilised" discussion.)

But seriously, thanks to all for the welcome. 'Tis good to be back amongst my virtual friends, whom I talk to more often than my real friends, but that's neither here nor there...

Yes Gavin, my machine does seem to be running a bit slower than usual now I have Norton's, but it's worth it. Anything is better than being virus-stricken :)

Spawn: I will buy Accident of Birth and Chemical Wedding when I have enough cash, as well as a new CD rack to put them in! I'm in the midst of a storage crisis again.

Duellist: If they had Norton's for my mind, I wouldn't be half as much fun, would I? Nor would I understand any of your jokes... hehehe

W